Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just in case they turn people into zombie remember to go for the Cell Towers.
01:30 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 May, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this feels like a video game... combine with your herding masked people around the grocery store. i think about how Q was targeted at gamers; at some point are we going to be expected to implement in game skills / problem solving at some point...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna Rice @LadyDiRi
24 March, 07:29
where's the link for find the cell towers in my area?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
24 March, 08:03
In response Dianna Rice to her Publication

Annabel Right @Sparky100
23 March, 05:34
what happened with the Covfefe roll out? were they fitted to the cell towers everywhere? US and rest of the world? thanks 🙂

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
23 March, 02:04
i wish we could all get on the same page with that and coordinate the removal of all of them at the exact same moment

i know it would affect our communications but the overall message would be loud and clear

we know the truth and we said NO!

memes matter @NoComment
23 March, 01:53
😂👀

memes matter @NoComment
23 March, 01:53
😂👀

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 March, 12:52
It's been a few years, but I watch "That Is Impossible" channel on YT where he showed folks tearing down a HAARP facility in Argentina (I believe). Anyway, I find this channel very interesting to watch. His name is James. This is another interesting video about sand. I watched "Sand Wars" shortly after. Fascinating for sure. https://youtu.be/0QTYUv2nX...
The Sand Theory ... - YouTube

♨ Welcome to the impossible channel where James analyzes impossible feats , videos and bizarre stories. What is happening to our sand and beaches ? Why are ...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 March, 01:48
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
The sand theory is very interesing - as if we dont have enough to worry about!👀

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 March, 12:19
I remember watching videos of china turning on 5g and some people were losing their minds they were dragging people in to hospitals . I followed Q at the time and it was posted on there that there is a filter that should be on and it wont hurt you but china did not use the filter, is this true ? IMO the zombies will be the non human that walk around us .

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
22 April, 11:28
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
The fact that a filter could be removed from one of these and have a serious detrimental effect on humans is a breach of the security of humanity enough to not be allowed to exist.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 March, 12:11
For all those years I was hooked on to watching vampires & zombies movies/tv series, little did I know it was the reality we were living w/ the sleeping normies/liberals WW. 🙏✨💙

#GratefulToTheTeamBTSGuidingTheAnonsToWakeUpFirstForTheLiberation #TheGreatTransitionOutOfDarkAbyss #TheBestIsYetToCome

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 12:00
CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse - YouTube

CERN & CELL TOWERS: There Is Only One Way To Prepare for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse

Out there Or not @outthereornot
23 March, 11:54
i’m getting on a houseboat. Zombies can’t swim.😎

memes matter @NoComment
23 March, 01:54
In response Out there Or not to his Publication
👂✍

beth thoele @Beth
24 March, 07:20
In response Out there Or not to his Publication
They did in the land of the dead

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 11:46
BK thats so sketchy sh!t mode 🤔😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 11:42
1:30am??? VK, you need your beauty sleep (jk)🙃
and there won't be any Zombies, well at least no more than we have already been dealing with for the last 3 years in their political seats....😂💥

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 11:37
Remember the Wires feed the tower

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
23 March, 11:37
can we collectively think zombies out of the equation please 😁

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 March, 11:29
Guess they told us the truth when they released the movie CELL with John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson it released June 10, 2016...😒

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
23 March, 11:13
Reminds me of a scene in i Pet Goat 3 🤨🧐

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 March, 11:02
You mean the ones that kill all vegetation in the surrounding area???
Why?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 March, 11:01
“remember to go for the Cell Towers”
gematria 43

[uprising/phone Nos=zombie/Cell Towers?]

Nov 02, 2017 3:01:46 AM EDT
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Frances Long @Camelot
23 March, 11:53
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
very smart!!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
23 March, 10:23
Got My Thermit ready.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
23 March, 09:55

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
23 March, 09:50
like the movie Cell with John Cusack

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 March, 09:41
Wait a minute! If you are meaning this as a serious comment and not a com, then wait one damn minute. I'm surrounded by loved-ones who got the jab and while they might be pig-headed stubborn fools for not having listened to me, they are not evil or even stupid. To them, I was one voice in the void, speaking about something I learned on the Internet.....on a social media at that! That wasn't an evil, free-will choice, worthy of being turned into a blood-thirsty zombie.

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
23 March, 09:35
Those darned conspiracy theorists have been busy again.

https://junkee.com/mullumb...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 March, 09:36
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
There is a website that can tell you how many are active in your area. I don't remember it off hand...but I'll share it with you if I come across it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 09:11
Watching last season of The Walking Dead.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 March, 09:06
I am a little lost on this post?? what did I miss please?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 March, 09:05
oh nooo..not that zombie shit so early..

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
23 March, 09:04
😂🤣😭

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 March, 08:58
I was wondering if the Walking Dead was a preview....

beth thoele @Beth
23 March, 11:38
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Probably notice the CDC was in walking dead and they come out on website about a zombie outbreak