Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
02 February, 11:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Well something better kick in soon! Losing faith and my family thinks I'm crazy and need to accept the results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
01 February, 07:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
01 February, 01:46
Strip them all of their earthly possessions and let the #Traitors pay the ultimate price. Time for law and order to rule again in our great country!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
01 February, 01:26
😎

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
01 February, 12:26
😂I call dibs on a log mansion in the remote mountains of Montana.....
just sayin'....😂

Lilian George @LG7
01 February, 12:14
The question is who will enforce the EO?

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 February, 04:10
In response Lilian George to her Publication
The military and/or FEMA. 😊

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
01 February, 11:59
The EO 13848 report is due today isnt is?

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
04 February, 12:09
In response Deb Okuma to her Publication
It was turned in a while ago. Doesn't say much. Look up DNI Ratcliffe report.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 11:56
PANIC on Wall Street

Alee Raven @FloridaGirl
01 February, 11:47

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
01 February, 11:43
Oh yeah. Funny, as more Citizen Soldies arrive in DC, the twitterati keep asking, "Why, whatever for?" Funny, that no matter what you put in front of a Liberal's senses, how the conditining of the Globalist and Deep State control methods keeps their minds from accepting TRUTH. Which means: THEY HAVE NEVER KNOWN TRUTH. Thus, logical thought is not available to them. Pity. Our mission is to save and RED PILL as many as we can. Some may not be able to handle the Great Awakening and their Neural Networks will reject the new data presented. What happens? SYSTEM CRASH. #GREATAWAKENING

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
01 February, 11:40
So, here is my question: I believe the EO says, "45 days after the completion of an election. . . " Given all the chaos following 11/3, wouldn't the completion of the election actually be when the votes were "certified"? Wouldn't that actually be January 6?

Molly Urquizo @Molly68error
01 February, 07:02
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
🧐🤔

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
01 February, 11:36
💥💥💥WINNING WINNING WINNING💥💥

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
01 February, 11:30
note: Capital letters = Corporate United States = DC

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
01 February, 11:23
God I hope so!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 11:19
U kno it does!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 11:17
EO EO EO !!!! Morris Day & The Time! :)

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
01 February, 11:16
cough* CNN, FOX, MSDNC

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
01 February, 11:15
@jack , MZ (Mark Zuckerberg), ES (Eric Schmit?), JB (Jeff Bezo) ... EM(Elon Musk)... their properties will be confisticated today? The People will be rich tomorrow?!!!
I dont need to file taxes come 4/15? 😋

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 February, 11:41
In response President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 to her Publication
ELON? i just watched an interview of him from 8 months ago, he is on the same page as us... he will help us save humanity

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
01 February, 11:13
i think so, too. Trump's EO's set them up in a trap. David Nino Rodriguez posted a video yesterday saying he figuered this starts today based on rules of how long investigations and waiting periods are supposed to take.

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
01 February, 11:11
One can hope...that's all I have left. I am zapped of my joy, my energy, my motivation, these past few months have been personally some of the hardest. I cannot begin to imagine what Trump, Flynn, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell & so many others have had to deal with, I feel selfish for even saying this. I pray every day for the monsters to be brought to Justice, I pray for all who are fighting this battle of pure evil, & each day it seems to get harder & be further out of reach. Am I alone in this? I want my life back. Some days I wish I never took the red pill.

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 February, 11:17
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
You're not alone in this. There are billions of us feeling the same. Try to hang in there. When I get too deep into the stress, I think about tthe kids being saved WW, pray and push gratitude for the safety and health of my loved ones. God bless you. 🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 11:21
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
Think of it this way. it's like waiting to have sex until you're married.

Patriot Lola @PatriotLola
01 February, 11:10
Let them pay the price to mess with our Country!!!! Go Trump!! Go USA!!! Go World

Wanderer _74 @Wanderer
01 February, 11:09
To me it's not really clear what this means. Care for a brief explanation?

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
01 February, 11:14
In response Wanderer _74 to his Publication
a person found to have been involved with foriegn interference in our elections will have all assets seized.

Iva Watson @2know
01 February, 11:07
After reading thru this yesterday I think your spot on.

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
4:29 in that video I just dropped... #vibes

Love this Ghost Ezra account!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
01 February, 11:16
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
just subscribed on the 'tube

Ewok Of Death @EwokOfDeath
01 February, 11:24
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
Link for the drop?

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
oooo...🍿

Erin Padden @WickedPatriot508
01 February, 11:06
indeed.

Iam -JD @IamJD
01 February, 11:05
Lets Bring the PAIN!