JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Public Service Announcement. Trumpo just tweeted this. Pray for Texas.

https://mobile.twitter.com...
10:06 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
21 March, 11:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Central Texas all the way to East Texas is being pummelled by tornadoes. Ryan Hall, Y'all on YouTube is doing live coverage with 6 professional storm chasers. Tomorrow morning will be our turn in HTown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 11:10
Juan did say we would be hit by multiple disasters all at once a devastating weather event perhaps, Russia, China, and perhaps more. Prayers for Texas and TN as well we get what they get many times with storms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 March, 10:16
So...I live around Argyle Texas, North of Fort Worth. When this storm came through earlier this evening it sounded like HUGE AIRPLANES up above in tbe Sky above the clouds. I have never heard anything like it! 2nd Floors of homes pealed off South of Us etc. So weird.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 March, 11:30
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I live in Arlington, TX, just barely east of Fort Worth.....when it came through here, the sky was black as pitch, no wind and eerily still! I was remarking to my daughter who lives in central Arlington how very odd that there was no wind out in front of this storm.....everything was just VERY still in a creepy sort of way. It did rain quite hard for about 30 minutes, then it was gone and replaced by setting sun. Welcome to springtime in Texas!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 March, 11:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
HOPE YOU ARE SAFE