Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 March, 03:21
Something I have to keep doing is to catch my ego comparing myself to other men and warriors. I look at the special forces out there doing their "hard man" stuff, and wonder if they'll respect those of us who staying in the warm and dry. Rationally I know we each have a different calling, and there's nothing wussy about psychological warfare and information insurgency. Perhaps we have been brainwashed by movies and TV to celebrate the kinetic show of force, distracting us from the power of the memetic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
There is so much brainwashing that has taken place throughout many lifetimes. Society is drowning in sickness because of it. We must rise above it and awaken to what humanity was intended to be...the beauty within each of us...our unique role on this planet. Stereotypes have been and are the downfall of humanity. Your role is unique...as is mine and every white light soul on this Earth. We must live that role with pride and the purpose intended.
05:23 PM - Mar 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustFor Thought, click on at the bottom under it