Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17 NKJV
#wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren
11:39 AM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 March, 03:36
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
thats a thought right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 03:34
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
was surprised with the apple flavor makes it not bad at all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
23 March, 03:23
well I would hope so considering we were the first state to gobble down the horse paste and not die 😂😂😂

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 March, 03:47
In response Jes King to her Publication
no die
just ripped like a horse 🐎 👌 😎 😅 🤪 now

chore Toke @choretoke
23 March, 03:21
I live in New Hampshire, how come they have it now❗️🤨Would I trust taking Ivermectin over the counter No hell No, what if they put something extra in the formula, the same thing thats in the poison Jabs❗️🤔🧐🤨

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:33
Great where can Nana order besides the online doctors. I dont want to have to pay for another office visit and then 200 for the scripts again.
Dont get me wrong I TRULY APPRECIATE THEM!
But all I need at this point is a now and then round.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
23 March, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
https://myfreedoctor.com/

I know it's online but to my knowledge it's free minus the prescription cost. I had the flu (tested positive for COVID but it was the frickin' flu) about two months ago and used my local Tractor Supply and bought Apple flavored Ivermectin oral syringe for horses. Paid $8 and was back to health in 24 hours. I can't recommend it for others but I didn't want to pay Dr and arm wrestle him for a script and then arm wrestle the pharmacy.