Not the fooking Gov!

Time to harvest some rainwater!
05:14 PM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 March, 01:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
117% agree with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 March, 11:56
Michael W Smith - Let it Rain - YouTube

Wonderful praise and worship song. Enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
20 March, 11:31
Yes!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
20 March, 07:16
TBH that’s why this chick is never voting again! Why would I, I already have a King! I’m not giving that power away ever again! I’ve cast my eternal vote!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 March, 07:13

I am What I am @OfLight
20 March, 06:46
We have always known our rights that is why we are on this site collectively and harmoniously.. this is such a joyous site//

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 06:14
Even that has to be filtered now too because of all the chemtrails 😣

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 March, 06:12
Harvest Moon tonight......

Carey Lou @Careylou
20 March, 05:27
AMEN !

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 March, 05:17
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

replace"King" with " Joe" and we are there 100%
The Declaration of Independence (as read by Max McLean) - YouTube

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of AmericaThe Declaration of Independence was a statement adopted by the Con...

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
20 March, 05:16
i claim my sovereignty, not my rights under the constitution.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 March, 05:15
.💯👊🏾