JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 02:13
The very brilliant Hammer Girl hosted some livestream at Pryme Minister yesterday and we reflected on this Kennedy clip about the sea. I am really just a digital soldier taking orders and trying to make sense of it all.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

#FollowThePen
#watchthewater

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I've puzzled over the exact meaning of these words, every time I have heard them. They never fail to usher me into a very pensive mood. The video is beautiful!
02:24 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 11:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I wondered aloud to Hammer Girl if “Watch The Water” might not refer to watch ourselves/ “Think Mirror”. Pryme shared the story of a very lucid dream he had a long time ago where he walked far out into the ocean on a very narrow path and arrived to a square platform. I interpreted that as the stage which he enjoys now. So much food for thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 March, 07:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Interesting... Indeed, quietly observing one's reflection in a body of water, can easily transport you into a deeply meditative state. I love photos that capture, the subject, as well as it's reflection - don't know why, exactly - have saved a couple of favourites to my hard drive, which I shall probably print, and put up on my wall. Speaking of Pryme... where is he these days??? He went off my radar, several months ago, due to his channels continually being shut down (censorship).