I don't think so.

B Back.
07:52 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 06:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣🤣😂Already had one. I strongly suggest naps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 03:38
b back =19
Q post 19
Why do D’s want to control the black pop?
Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?
Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
Follow the money.
Maxin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 March, 03:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Also, 19th President and Vice President of the Republic. ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 March, 03:29
33 club.
Q Post 33.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 12:26
Missing "e" ???

LeLe John @Grace1125
20 March, 12:22

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 12:15

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 March, 11:31
Lots of cat posts. Dan the Man posted a lion roaming in traffic. Assange with a cat. VK catnap
How do you catch a wild animal?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 March, 12:33
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
With a Trap !!! 😎

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 March, 11:18
CatNap 👀

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 March, 10:43
America pissed Level
9.08??

catnap
pan[t]ac
panic

i can feel their panic ⚡️

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 March, 10:34
havent posted #s b4
but sounds like 7th heaven lucky! 😴

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 March, 11:35
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
TBB = 104 = CAT

Q104

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 March, 10:12

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
20 March, 10:13
Pretty sure we got an APL bump last time there was a cat nap. 🤔 561 posts....👀 Judgement Day. 👀

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
20 March, 10:02
Good morning VK
I keep seeing this awesome number in every one of your posts, you definitely send good vibes :)

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 March, 09:56

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
20 March, 09:18

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 March, 09:09
TBB
Q 2022
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q
Main frequency bands TERMINATED.
#Goodbye
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...

My NSA comment 8:44 AM 3/20
This 7:52 AM 3/20
Time Diff 52 m

Chatter stopped!🤣🤣🤣

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 March, 08:52
It's cat nap :30 somewhere ;)

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
20 March, 08:51
[-1]

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
20 March, 08:46
I'm ready for a cat nap, too! The two feral kittens I rescued got me up at 3:22am! Little buggers are napping now.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
20 March, 08:15
i have to go help my mom . i have to start setting tile in her shower at her new house. gotta help family

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 March, 07:56
Ur sleep schedule is weird lately lol