Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

Sometimes we need to take a step back to progress forward.

Que Pitbull
07:29 AM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 March, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
...nearly all of what love, cherish, and treasure was taught to man from the fallen...it rooted civilization. The fork in the road shows two path choices only. one leads to all the riches of this earth and the other through a desert. Each ends in eternity but of opposites in nature.
~
Be careful which youchose

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
21 March, 02:02
I did this for quite a few years it was the best thing I ever did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 March, 12:44
♥️♥️♥️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 March, 05:46
It's all about the BREAK.

Soul recalibration in 3, 2, 1.

So Ready! ✨🙏🏼✨

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
20 March, 05:48
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Jes King @jes_US
20 March, 05:14
yes I have to agree that's the best decision I ever made was to take myself to a place where peace is possible to have all the influence and all the noise avec.
A house would be cool, the woods are great... I'd like to find a place where I can paint, work, someplace with animals...
just live simply...
live well, love well, and rest well.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 March, 04:35
(Used wrong TS previously)

hoodrivercabin - gematria

“What is the common theme when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.”

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 March, 02:32
GM VK...88...
"to understand the future we have to go back in time"
"lets save the world"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pitbull - Back in Time (Official Video) - YouTube

Pitbull's official music video for 'Back In Time', featured in "Men In Black 3". Click to listen to Pitbull on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PBSpot?IQid=PBITAs...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 02:11
I have the sane steaming dragon on my wood stove :)

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 March, 02:15
FOR THIS AMAZING LADY🙏😇🤗

https://youtu.be/bY2tXZKJc...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 01:38
geddem boy gedded em!

i do love word play.

people always make fun of simplefolk. now we have an invasion of those people 😂

memes matter @NoComment
20 March, 12:59
I did this, bought my place with no nothing and made it into something, its pitch black out here from sunset except my all year Christmas lights
Now i have my own well 91 meters down,and private grey and black water cleaner machine dug into the ground

memes matter @NoComment
20 March, 01:00
In response memes matter to her Publication
God morgen (!)

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 March, 12:45
Amen! Good Morning, VK! ☀️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 12:41
God morning VK.
woke up at 4:04 this morning, sitting in silence listening to the heavy rain falling outside, dreaming of moving to the countryside, & to be within 20-30 mins from a beach 😄

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 12:25

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 12:00

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 March, 12:02
Imagine - humanity having to shut down msm to find it’s soul! Reconciling what [they’ve] done to us.
————————
“Sometimes we have to take a step backwards in order to go forward. “
Very often in chess you allow loss of chess pieces
in order to get to checkmate.
TS & gematria match.
“Que Pitbull” - gematria Drop 531 - Jan 2018 👈
TS 5:29 > 17:29 - July 2018👈
Looks like a perfect - future proves past.
————————

1 attach.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 11:49

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
20 March, 11:44
Seems always great to take a step back, to clear dark energies, reflecting are we learning, sharing in unity based in strong foundations?
Is everyone building foundations based in facts of law, sharing in Due Process, protecting each others rights as the law that need to be in place, with inner-standing, comprehension to protect each other, to stand up for the less fortunate, innocent thats those have not a voice?
Law & Physics

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 March, 11:23
Good morning VK.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 March, 11:18
2012 we made a move and I can say I actually traveled from the future lol and it was God who got me through the mountains in Wyoming during a blizzard.

This is Clear Lake in Oregon the water is so clear and so blue this looks photo shopped. We caught some brown trout and cooked them for dinner.

I can say it saved my soul too.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 March, 10:35
Good morning VK. Have a great day!!!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
20 March, 10:34
God Bless... 🙏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 March, 10:32
I can relate. The simple life is the good life, brought clarity to what really matters.

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
20 March, 10:28
PREACH! I lived in LA and was literally losing my mind because of the constant noise and insane energy. After having my daughter, it became unbearable but because of financial circumstances, moving was impossible. I told God, I can’t take it. Please, sonething has to change.
Long story short, through the most amazing random events and circumstances, I ended up in a house on an 80 acre ranch 30 miles away. We were supposed to be here 2 years, but again because of random events we’ve been here 17 years. It not only saved my mind, its been the most beautiful amazing experience. Silence. Nature. Serenity. Beauty. God. I’m so grateful and thankful.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 March, 10:19
Morning sir. Another day, another doG.

Let’s go!

amy lilley @amylilley
20 March, 10:18
Living lakeside, only God could have done that, above and beyond😇Happy Spring VK😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 March, 10:15
GM VK . 🕊

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
20 March, 12:21
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Its not as hard as they make you think it is

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 10:08
Good Morning, VK!

7:29 > 711 = great way to start the day...

Que Pitbull - #200 on the VK Playlist

https://youtu.be/hUYyf6IDP...
Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel Good (Lyrics) I don't know about you, but I feel good - YouTube

Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel Good lyrics Lyrics Pitbull x Anthony Watts x DJWS - I Feel GoodTurn this way up: http://bit.ly/Harry_Hudson_Take_My_T...