Kim Runner @kimrunner
I think ]they[ want us all off Twitter!

It goes against everything I stand for to not fight back and make a new account to be there as just me. But I'm trying to listen to my intuition and do what I need to do to help out no matter how hard it is, so... 5:5. I get it.
09:40 PM - Mar 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
19 March, 03:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Moses fittin to walk everyone through the wilderness for the False Idols shit they stay on. Stick with JESUS Kim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 March, 10:13
I was permanently suspended from Twitter and Facebook at the same time. No desire to ever go back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 March, 11:48
We love you Kim! Plus, they can knock us down, but we will never be out. We have TRUTH on our side and the rest will die off when we all leave.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 11:57
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
100% true!
And love you, too, Keri.
We've been here for too long to just go away :)

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
18 March, 11:36
My gut this morning told me I dont need to go back. Then like 30 min later GenFlynn said it was OK to leave. I am at peace not returning. Meet some of the greatest people in my life there and feel blessed. 🙏🏼

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 March, 12:33
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Based on the comms we've been getting. That part of the mission is just about done.

Going to go out in a blaze of glory at some point. 🤣

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
19 March, 04:52
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
i miss yall

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 March, 11:34
You always bring a good vibe Kim and keep us on our toes.
You are very much needed everywhere I suppose, but I’m glad you are here!

18 March, 11:54
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Thank you, Kelly!
Makes me :)
Happy to be here with our fam of awsome patriots!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 March, 11:26
glad I scrolled thru and saw more...

thanks, Kim!!!

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
18 March, 10:56
./as just me

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 March, 10:46
I will be leaving twitter, as soon as I onboard Truth Social. It kinda bothers me, because I feel like the people we are supposed to be waking up will not be on Truth Social. At the same time, the only people on twitter and fakebook that pay any attention are the trolls and bots anyways now.

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
18 March, 10:42
DONT Leave the Battle Field

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 March, 10:39
I have use of a friends but I rarely go on. Feels weird there now. They wanted us gone, they don't deserve us back. Hey Kim😊

18 March, 10:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Hi Benna!
That's the truth.
and I do feel grateful we have AU to connect ♥️

Also, sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you are hanging in there.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
18 March, 10:38
You fought the good fight over there, impressive, Kim!👏🏻🙌🏻💪🏻

18 March, 10:46
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Thanks, Elaine!
Appreciate the kind words. ♥️

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
18 March, 10:20
kim glad i at least have you here

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 10:13
You have accounts everywhere. You are on Truth already. Most people can only handle one social at a time. I think you can handle like 45. At some point everyone will move over but that is after Truth let's everyone on.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 March, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I really like where we goin with this!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 March, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
18 March, 10:12
230 about to get yanked anyways so

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 March, 10:10
I just left too. I didn't like Twitter. Gave me anxiety. It was like giving mouth to mouth every day to walkers.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 March, 10:05
who gave you that idea. i mean what lol ❤️👊🏾

Linda Brown @Lindylou
18 March, 10:00
once we can get on truth social im happy to leave twitter. I miss you all its not the same

Linda Brown @Lindylou
18 March, 10:00
once we can get on truth social im happy to leave twitter. I miss you all its not the same

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 March, 09:58
I am with You there, trusting God will place You as He chooses, and then operating by Faith knowing all is being delivered as meant to be is not always easy, but follow Your intuition as You know this is where You and He meet, patient endurance, everything is by reason, and I feel God does not want me on twitter or it would be. Love You Sister.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
I am really going to miss you @kimrunner and @twm316 on Twitter, I saw Gen. Flynn's post, but there are still a lot of people not on Truth Social yet and I am one of them! Thank you all for all you do, it truly is appreciated!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
18 March, 10:19
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
same here cant even try with an android yet

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
I am really going to miss you @kimrunner and @twm316 on Twitter, I saw Gen. Flynn's post, but there are still a lot of people not on Truth Social yet and I am one of them! Thank you all for all you do, it truly is appreciated!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
18 March, 09:55
Some of us with an android don't have a choice. I wish i could've joined on day 1

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
18 March, 09:49
many said the same. im just coasting along until im axed

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
18 March, 09:47
I lost count of how many Twitter accounts I have had now.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
18 March, 09:41
your heart knows Kim.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 March, 09:41