Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
20 March, 11:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You have a good day as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
19 March, 11:49
Onward Christian Soldiers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 10:00
For a long time Nana could always see them in my peripheral closed eye vision by the 1000's.
It looked like they were all trying to get in but were not allowed to hold space like they were all just smashing up against a glass wall and couldnt get in.
It was constant until just recently. Every once in a while one would sneak in early on but I havent seen them out there in a while.
Some creepy ass things just about like you would imagine demons to look like.

Now the bad ETs and the humans with special powers are different. They are more dangerous than the demons if ya ask me.
They still slip in.
Woke up from a sound sleep the other night with one that had like a non formed or non distinct face & bright light eyes that just jumped in and woke me up. Idk good or bad but I sensed bad & it left as soon as it sensed that I saw it.
Not many of those tho mostly all good ETs which Nana finds very exciting to meet no matter the appearance.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts