DDoS?

Site under attack.
Info shared highly sensitive.
Q

Q 132
Confirmed.
Correct.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
17 March, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 March, 07:24
#113 -> 11.3 311
1 of 13 "fox news"

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 07:01
All MSM is corrupt - do not watch any of it except for Tucker who is still speaking TRUTH

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
17 March, 06:30
Fired them for good day after election when it was obvious they were giving team Biden numbers they needed. They were all so gleeful at their ability to help anyway they could and to take part in the Greatest Theft of Freedom in American History.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 March, 05:22
WHICH ONE VK?🤔

THERE ARE MANY FOX SPECIES...
WATTERS
CARLSON
DOOCY

https://youtu.be/kRv7EjjwY...

AND SHITPOSTERZ FOXES...
NOT ALL FOX NEWS R BAD BEWS😁

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 March, 04:26
Watching a movie🤔 Firefox
https://nationalinterest.o...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 04:16
Last night Laura Ingram was pretend joking and told Tom Cotton that B2d3n is just a hologram and not a real President.
I know what I heard her say but I tried to find the clip of the interview and they have totally cut it out before posting it to the website!

Hell I was only half assed listen to what she was saying until she said that cause it surprised me so.
Now they have cut it.
Jesse Watters wishes he never allowed Nana is text number

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 March, 05:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
KarliQ shared it on telegram

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
17 March, 04:10

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
17 March, 04:05
didnt know people still watched that stuff lol we get news from memes 😂😂

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 March, 07:04
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Me too! 🤣

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
17 March, 04:04

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 March, 03:51

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 March, 03:41
Good numbers, especially 45 and 18. 👍

FF . . . not so much.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 March, 03:20

10-May-2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
8ch/patriotsfight
Archived links:
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 March, 03:17
All spread much dis-ease.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
17 March, 03:00
i saw a commercial with Shepard Smith last night and my stomach literally turned!! I cannot believe many years ago I thought he was a good reporter!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
17 March, 02:20
Fire Fox = red panda
H/T @bhagood123
🔥🦊🔴🐼

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 March, 02:18
Rubpert Murdoch is on the list of the 300 Illuminati members. Fire Fox!!!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 March, 02:14
FOXWCNNFF 111

PERFECTION 111
THE START 111
JFK SR AND JR 111
PEACE ON EARTH 111
VACCINATION 111
MAN WOMAN Q 111

ONE ONE ONE 102
THE PEOPLE 102
WARRIOR 102
WORLD PEACE 102
DJ TRUMP 102
ART OF WAR 102

Second line FF
12 Drops with ‘FALSE FLAG’
https://qalerts.app/?q=Fal...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
17 March, 02:13
All Connected!! ALL GARBAGE!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 March, 02:09
Thank Q for saying so.
My pore old man won't turn it off. 📺 🖥 📺
turn off the Te-Lie-Vison and think 🤔 read 📚 & pray 🙏
#Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 March, 02:09
111 > 123.
TS = 1332.

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

NCSWIC

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 March, 02:08
browser sucks.
terrible news.
flag = false

they bout to nuke the interwebs? i could use a few days off

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 March, 10:48
In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 March, 02:07
disney owns fox

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 March, 01:55
MUAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA FOOKED

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 01:55
Whomever or whatever the FAKE NEWS is for we should be against and whomever the FAKE NEWS is against then we should be for! Have we all at least learned that lesson??? So, my October 2017 found discernment skills tell me that we should be against vaccines, against mask mandates, for Putin and for Russia and for Xi invading Taiwan and against the Nazi's in Ukraine and against Zelinsky and Trudeau and the Queen and Macron and Merkle and Klause of course and Fauci and on and on Lindsay G...Not Kenny G and anyone supported by the Deep State Propaganda machine! In the words of John Lennon...It's easy if you try!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 March, 01:48
I remember the FireFox browser.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...