Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
17 March, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is a coink a dink, but piggy backing off my earlier comment on what I see in VK’s banner picture of a structure like building on the moon. I am watching a movie called “Iron Sky: The Coming Race” that is about a lizzard race called moon natzi and they took over the earth and drove what was left of the humans to habitat on the dark side of the moon where they took over a deserted natzi compound. They also talk about earth being hollow!!! The movie is on Amazon prime if anyone is interested.

Very interesting !

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
17 March, 12:19
With the saltwater pool tester and looking at the moon pic, it makes me think of "man in the moon is crying". Saltwater pools have the salinity of tears.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
16 March, 11:20
Keeps one up at night if your name is Hilary.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
16 March, 11:07
Ok, my eyes aren’t the best and your fuzzy picture doesn’t help much - at all really lol, but from what i can tell, the one on the left looks like an alien like shape skull and neck bones and the one on the right looks like a structure of some sort.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 10:54

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 March, 10:40
one on the R looks like a star of david
with a 8-spoked star / asterisk above it
plus another star of david diagonally below it

weird shapes for amorphous blobs on the moon

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 March, 09:59

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 March, 09:57
this is what happens when i draw on call

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 March, 09:33
I see a couple aliens 🤷‍♂️

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
16 March, 09:32
🤮 That's all I have to say about this.

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 March, 09:25
Your moon always makes me think of
Eidus Martiae.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 March, 09:21

Storm Rider @StormRider
16 March, 09:21
Keeps One Up At Night

JG: 790
Lord God Almighty
The Second Coming of Christ
Gods Human Soul

ESG: 206

The Almighty Father
Judgement of Souls
Information Warfare
Quantum Physics

It's Abstract

JG: 576
Melania Trump
Original Soul
The Secret Son
No Longer On Earth

ESG: 132
JFK, Jr. Is Alive
The Rapture
God Prophecy
No Coincidences

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 March, 09:18
durham on the ready 💥🤷🏻‍♀️

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 09:09
Sorry to be stupid, but I don't get it. Won't be the first nor last but if anyone wants to clue me in - Dark side of the moon?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 March, 08:48

American Girl @Americangirl
16 March, 08:42

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 March, 08:05
🙌 is this true???

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 March, 08:00

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 March, 07:58
A STORM IS COMING.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 09:09
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
And I thought it was already upon us.....I'm a bit confused.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 March, 08:00
What a vibe!

17 48 11💥💥💥

Q 48
Q Clearance
It refers to someone dropping such information that has the highest level of security within all departments
Why is this relevant? [Able to disseminate information without any threats or consequences. HIGHEST LEVEL]

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
Russia is
Clearance/pathway to complete the deal
They never thought they were going to lose. [They never thought SHE would WIN]
The calm before the storm.

Q 653
CRASH🤣🤣

17 = Q💥
11=MI💥

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 08:34
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 March, 07:50
DURHAM STEALTH BOMBER

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 March, 07:42
I see a Black Cat pouncing on something...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 March, 07:42

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 March, 07:37
Dark side of the moon? Perhaps?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 09:11
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
that's what I wondered?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 07:36
Expose [them] all.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
16 March, 07:29
https://www.gematrix.org …. period(.)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 March, 07:19
:) for your moon face.

“It's abstract.“ - gematria.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 March, 07:15
K = 11
I = 9

11 or 2

29 > 92 👈

119 > 911

6:53 / 18:53 = 98 or 1️⃣7️⃣

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 March, 07:12
The "Men" in the Moon...