Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 February, 09:35
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Ok well the sun is just rising here - so I guess I will head in to work, run my construction crews and hopefully send them home to their families with the EBS goes off. I hope it happens! My guys could use an extra day here and there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 February, 09:23
February 1 is already here and I ain't seen "a whole lotta shakin' goin' on" yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 February, 09:13
Why 45 days are relevant? Not saying they're not, just wondering why 45 days and not for example 30? Is it stated somewhere in this EO?

Tailwind Seventeen @tailwind17
01 February, 10:55
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Yes. Several times.

https://www.federalregiste...

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
01 February, 09:03
Okay we are here. I will make sure my phone is turned on to receive the EBS transmission. Popcorn ready. Schedule cleared.

About what time should we expect it?

This sarcasm is my way of managing my expectations and I apologize for it. I also believe if I reach a certain fever pitch of sarcasm it will ripple through the universe and affect some kind of action in the world. It's all I have.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
01 February, 09:06
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I have high hopes that things will happen soon.