Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
16 March, 05:50
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Sooooooo, i just learned of the 1076 "Council of Worms" !!!

Avail for viewing but how many know of these worms?
The invisible enemy.
The parasites!

In plain site...name has changed since then....plus if they deleted 1000 years .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 05:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 05:58

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
ummmm...they were fighting the "worms" so they killed them all & called them heresies & blasphomists ....these were the word for conspiracy theorists back then ...they basically murdered anyone that exposed the "worms" in the PAPAL...popes murdered people. Has everyone forgotten? or hidden truths not taught but there if you look...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
16 March, 04:13
..?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 March, 03:59
I'm wondering if VK's banner will go full Durham to coincide with the Full Moon on the 18th??

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
16 March, 11:25
Worm Moon > 756 (English)
Worm Wood > 756 (English)

I am What I am @OfLight
16 March, 11:22
🍿
March 18th is my BD.. looking forward to an amazing bd present... getting my popcorn ready..

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 March, 11:34
In response I am What I am to her Publication
An early Happy Birthday to you! 🥳

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 March, 11:17

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 March, 11:03
Did you know the Worm Moon
is also called the Crow Moon?
🐦🐛
https://youtu.be/70YIMaEPK...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 11:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I did not ! Makes sense

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 March, 10:51

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
16 March, 10:48
interesting

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 10:47
We had to pick a song in Junior yr of HS 1987 for me and describe the meaning in English Class. I don't remember much about HS details but I remember the songs my friends picked
I picked this
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 March, 10:56
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
That explains why I never liked Pink Floyd😅

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:46
they love those full moons.

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
16 March, 10:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hopefully we can boomerang that shit.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 01:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was born on a full moon.