Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Learning every day. Thought it was "meat' my whole life.
09:45 AM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
16 March, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👀🥩🍖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 March, 03:59
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
Thank goodness the "help" isn't forced to wear masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 March, 05:46
🤣Well, when my son was 9 he asked me what is a vulva? OMG, how do I explain this to him right? I quickly told him it was a car (Volvo) 🤣 & that satisfied him & never asked again. I'm sure he went back to school to tell his friends what he learned 🤣

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 March, 05:27
Curiously, CGI sometimes stands for “Control Grid Integration”
and DDG is an anti-missile destroyer (among other things!)
Just saying…

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 March, 05:28
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Sorry, DDR

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 March, 03:22
All I can see is CGI Double
🤷🏼‍♀️

Other Half @Otherhalf
16 March, 03:21
Keystone Meat?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 11:40
chaque jour vaut sa peine 🙏☘️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 11:00
Douche Canoes
Set em on the Niagara

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 March, 11:09
https://1.breakingheadline...

many people thought it was just “meat”, vk 😳😑 wonder what they will uncover👇🏻

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 March, 10:49
Well then sausage would be the golden ticket.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 March, 04:01
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Aren't Dads the best!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 March, 10:27
Whats ur fave cut of steak VK?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I am a vegetarian.

JK

Rib eye or NY strip.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 March, 10:20
9:45
IDE

Not Important @Notimportant
16 March, 10:12
e + e = 5:5

🤷🏻‍♀️

Not Important @Notimportant
16 March, 10:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
😁under control👍🏻☀️

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
16 March, 10:09
My parents put me in Spanish Immersion from Kinder through 6th grade, so when I went to write my Dad a get-well card (must've been 2nd grade), I wrote, "I jop you feel better."

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 March, 10:03
I did too!!!!! 😂😂😂😂. I always wondered what kind of meat it was!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:05
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Thought it was the crappy end of the meat.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 March, 09:59
LTmeat > 71 😁

WSJ article
Starting with a bang
2727 > 99

There are so many interesting numbers in this article. 11s, 17s, 19s... [Panic comms] type numbers...

https://www.wsj.com/articl...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 March, 09:57
You are not alone!
I always thought Marshmallow was spelled Marshmellow &
Wheelbarrow was Wheelbarrel

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
16 March, 11:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
whoa its not wheelbarrel? how bout when you suddenly forget the meaning of a word cause you said it a few times? lol

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 09:56
VK, you seem to keep manifesting 45 timestamps.

Emmy Carter @USAPatriotDreamGirl
16 March, 09:54
yes, Most days I see proof that what is said versus what I hear are two different things.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 March, 09:51
Second hefty pay raise in two years. Congress should and must live by the same rules as the average US Citizen. Average wage of americans ($51,900)and have the same average benefits (basic HMO). Only then will they truly understand the plight of US citizen.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 09:50
😂😂 You are funny!

When I was little I thought we were human beans.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
16 March, 11:20
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
😆 I love it! too funny