Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Michelle Ford:

The Sonoma County Sheriff has officially opened a criminal investigation into the charges of murder and Crimes Against Humanity regarding the Covid injections after I petitioned them to stand up for the people and enforce the law. The case # is 220125009. So similar to the UK, we can now place ads in papers in local Next door listings – essentially EVERYWHERE and ask anyone who has experienced adverse effects to the injections that they can now report it as evidence of a crime. Specifically any adverse effects or deaths or for family or friends that have been adversely effected. I have put both the Sonoma County and Marin County Health Boards on notice. I demanded that they seize all vials as evidence. A chain of custody seizure from every hospital, doctors office or pop up clinic. The proof is in the vials. Anywhere issuing the ‘injection’.

[Restored Republic - March 15, 2021]
10:49 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Groenewoud, click on at the bottom under it