MvA_r @MvA_r
Did We DESERVE to Be Saved? | Preparing for Purim | Part 1 - YouTube

Why did Hashem save the Jewish people in the story of Purim? Did we really deserve it?Follow Rabbi Manis Friedman on social media:Instagram: https://instagra...

02:40 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by MvA_r in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
15 March, 12:01
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Rabbi Friedman - Purim podcast (work in progress/draft)

The chosen…..
Before make some remarks on your podcast, some smaal introduction.
As far as I know, I am not Jewish.
As far as I know, my grandfather fought the Germans in WOII and gave shelter for Jews under his kitchen floor. During the war.
I am not religious, not part of any (secret) society

I much appreciate your podcasts although I have not listened to them all.

From a spiritual point of view I consider myself a gnostic and have been studying and using some of the gnostic texts.

Questions I have with regard to you latest podcast:

Being a chosen people, …..
Is a choice made for eternity, of was it a choice at a certain time?
Is the choice unconditional of behaviour?
As you said there always is the other side…. If there is ‘privilege’ connected to being chosen, is there and obligation as well, a duty? (rights and obligations)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
15 March, 12:01
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Is there such a thing as group karma? When observing ‘the jewish people’ there appears to be a wide range of beliefs and behaviours. Some are quite strict in their religious doctrine and ways of life. Other jewish people have an almost opposite life style. To an outsider it is hard to match the orthodox jews in Antwerp with people like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffry Epstein, Klaus Schwab, Professor Harari, mr. Zuckerberg from Facebook, and many banking executives.

For along time I have been fascinated by Baruch Spinoza. Still the Jewish community chose to ban him. Is that possible if God chose the jews, he must have also chosen him?

Have you ever wondered what the outcome would have been, if lot was asked about the fate of Yeshua?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396