Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 02:20
You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
14 March, 02:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
A lot Of Us Are In The Same Boat, The Fight Is All We Have Left.
03:09 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
14 March, 03:12
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
If your table is looking a bit empty, I can come sit with you and keep you company or you're more than welcome to come sit at mine, there's plenty of room and I want you to eat well. πŸ™πŸ€

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 March, 03:16

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
14 March, 03:58
Your words warmed my heart, hit my feels and made my eyes leak. The love you show for others is wrapped all the way back around you and is holding you tight. It was a much need pleasure to see this today. I came to this site because of the twitter purge, I stay for the healing powers all the anons here share with everyone! Bless you❀️