Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 March, 06:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I know! I know! I know!
I was born with golden hair!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 March, 02:41
Make the swap! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 March, 04:08

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 March, 10:15
Tricky Dicky.

He was
a
criminal’

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
14 March, 04:22
wasn't it the first audit of fort knox, i heard a person say in some of the rooms were stacked to the ceiling with opium. since the. there's never been another audit..

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
14 March, 04:11
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the end of the gold standard in the U.S. In August 1971, President Richard Nixon formally unpegged the U.S. dollar from gold,

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 March, 04:10
I started high school?!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
14 March, 04:08