Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 March, 09:32
Boy, that’s a lot of UKRAINE in one drop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
When a post ./sync we use a different part of the brain. It's the part that has been stolen. Proved mathematically that there are no coincidence. Only leads to the question (insert question here).
The collective vibes are directing this ship through the sea of Drops.

and it's Fooken awesome!
10:15 PM - Mar 13, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
14 March, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it's Fookin' Awesome Sauce #Z
#Q & #Z Biblical times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 12:42
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 March, 07:08
numbers are perfect proof 259
all hidden thoughts revealed 259
Be still and know that I am God 259
This is going to be awesome 259
The Quantum leap forward 259
The Rapture is days away 259

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 March, 06:25
I’m continuing through the sea of drops for my second try at this one.

Caps = 73 🪞 37.
TS = 22:15 > 46. (I hear that number’s been taken.)

Nov 02, 2017 12:57:23 AM EDT
Anonymous
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 March, 01:50
I am finding that part of my brain is, by far, more exceptional than the other parts. I have more clarity when I am focused on that part. Quite a personal awakening.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 March, 12:27
That's cool i had been having syncs with everybody lately but never feeling to belong to any group ever, that's confusing

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 March, 11:04
Amen to that, VK.

Weren’t the top donors to the CF from Ukraine? It’s all coming together to bring [them] down, isn’t it?

Caps = 73 > 10.

Oct 29, 2017 10:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

TS = 10:15 PM > 2215.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 March, 10:29
Tapping into the unified field
The collection field
The field of One

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
14 March, 07:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The #christconsciousness revival IMHO is overwhelming the #CollectiveConsciousness
God's frequency 369

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 March, 08:48
Question: How/when will we recover our stolen mental capacities?

and yes, collective vibes are Fooken awesome.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 March, 01:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I feel like I have started to recover my stolen mental capacities. I was just explaining to a friend how much clarity I have. My ability to recall details far exceeds my ability in other parts of my life/brain.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
14 March, 08:28
Amen💖

Amen💖

Amen💖

Amen💖

Amen💖

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 March, 07:28
(when?)
i say go but no one listens to me
but i still say go VK
and will til?

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 March, 06:24
Divine Guidance 💗 I Am In Tiers Here 💗 Love An Joy And Excitrement

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 March, 05:21
the synch really kicked in after 911...then cicada 3301...then the roof blew when Q showed up...!!! then wego came in....now anonup....what next??!!!?? thanq for everything you have done VK...including sending thousands of troops to these boards....although it was hard to keep up trying to welcome them all lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 March, 02:42
Trust that this part of the brain is being stimulated back to life. Seems to be more of feeling your way thru type - trusting yourself - as opposed to the side we’ve been forced to use.

“Proved mathematically that there are no coincidence.”

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 March, 02:23
Lately, I’m literally walking around in awe ...It’s pretty amazing feeling.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
14 March, 01:58
Look VK I recieved my TS welcome email @ 7/11. I right away thought of you and your 7/11 posts!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 March, 09:28
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Good for you ... still waiting ... : (
- it will happen when the time is right.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 March, 01:23
Have been combing thru old Trump archived tweets and came across a Ukraine one today from 2.28.2014 that jumped out. It had a missing "t", "ro" should be "to".

Looking for a missing "t" in the DRQPS now.

Have been doing this the past couple days and have found some real gems! 👍🏻

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 March, 12:55

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 March, 12:49
I love this one and I feel the vibes incoming and outgoing and
it's a mighty fine time to be alive ~

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 March, 12:45
no boundaries no limits let it happen

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 March, 12:36
The synchronicities are what makes it all Mathematically Impossible. Divine Guidance is the only possibility.🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 March, 12:35
TIME IS GRAVITY...

https://youtu.be/UodGr6Rtj...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 March, 04:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
vibes

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 March, 11:45
Pineal rising. A harmony of vibration.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 March, 11:21
-1 with you on the 3.11💥💥💥

https://anonup.com/thread/...

with this one
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 March, 11:30
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
AnonUp is having issues with one of my posts.