Bella Kay @Bella_K
Many awakening souls feel lost and alone, wondering if life is real, and not being able to make sense of it. I promise you that it is very real, you’re not imagining it, it isn’t a simulation. We are on unique paths towards the same destination.

All of us here are Lightworkers, including you. Anonup is where the Lightworkers recharge. We just can’t see it because only a small fraction of the accounts are real. Our light helped us find each other, but it also attracted lots of nonbeings and other dark energy who want to stop us. Be not afraid, they can’t harm you. They fight to keep us here because they can’t reach the plane we’re ascending to.
04:18 AM - Mar 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 March, 10:40
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
19 March, 10:25
Thank you!

I saw a reply to this on my timeline and it resonated with me. Sometime told me to stop and read it, and read the first post.
I didn't question, and let the feeling guide me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
19 March, 10:10
WWG1WGA

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
13 March, 04:38
🙂This really resonates with me. When we first went on wego I was amazed at the vibe and wondered where the trolls were. I then thought this was a 5d connection or something. And totally can relate to life not feeling real. Thanks for saying all this more eloquently than I could.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 March, 10:28
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I’m glad you found it. Or it found you. Idk how to describe it.. Last night I got a message telling me somebody questions reality and needs to read that post to be able trust. That’s how the Universe answers our questions.