Jay James @birdmanjay
GF and I just had a talk about abortion. She left in an Uber. I have no room for argument on the topic. Running out of people in my circle.Life is getting lonely
01:09 AM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 April, 06:21
In response Jay James to his Publication
I feel you Patriot. Find a woman who's OK having kids. I have a 21 y/o Son. Best thing that God ever gave me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
20 April, 06:27
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
We both have grown children. I agree friend. Thia was just the general convo...she did not like what I had to say. You know what her reasoning was...I dont have a uterus so I have no right to have an opinion on baby kiling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 April, 11:24
Dont know why I just saw this Jay but I hope things are looking up for you!

memes matter @NoComment
12 March, 01:28
is it though? i mean what are we gaining? and what are we letting go? the old guard, its a beaUtiful thing
it has t hurt if its to heal and you are not alone❤

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
12 March, 01:27
God is with you and so are we. You are not alone. We are enough.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 March, 01:21
It does get lonely.😔 I'm sorry,. It will get better! 🙏💛

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 March, 01:16
I'm sorry to hear that Jay and wish I knew how to help. WRWY Patriot.