Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 02:50
I demand more entertaining propaganda!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
I go through their propaganda posts on You Tube (as Guacamole Kid), and on FB, under my own name, person by clueless person, and I tell them each a little nugget or two of truth, something they probably haven't heard before-- I might tell them about bio labs, and nazi brigades, and money laundering, and fake video coming out of Ukraine--that kind of thing--Privat Bank- Burisma, etc. If more of us did this (troll the crap out of them (but politely), we could educate a lot of people really quick, because seriously, they have not heard about any of this stuff. Of course, they don't listen right away, but you PLANT the seed and get them thinking- rattle their cages a little-- it's actually kind of fun.
03:20 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 March, 07:31
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I agree - I've actually had to tell people to retweet the info, spread the word, liking a tweet is worthless.

Most Patriots are so brainwashed that they all come out swinging re: Putin ... and showing them posts and proofs of what he is actually doing confuses them. Its frustrating that they haven't been paying attention to his dissent: his baptism & speaking out against the NWO & WEF.

I agree, we just need to constantly remind them of the process / the changes he has made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 08:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Could you further explain a little bit, please. I'm not sure I'm getting your point.

11 March, 08:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Could you further explain a little bit, please. I'm not sure I'm getting your point.