Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 March, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I demand the EBS and the truth to come out !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
27 March, 03:16
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 March, 08:27
Maybe they will introduce the person on the left into the plot.

memes matter @NoComment
12 March, 01:54
https://m.youtube.com/watc... i didnt have to search for it, i just typed cnn
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
12 March, 01:50
🤭🤓🤡

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 March, 01:45
Watch the normies watching the propaganda, now THAT is entertainment SIR! 😂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 March, 01:40
👍Hahahaha... I needed that laugh. Thanks!🤣😁

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 March, 12:22
like my mother used to say about my tantrums as a child…“louder and funnier!”

memes matter @NoComment
12 March, 01:54
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
👂✍😂

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 March, 09:49
I’ve been following for years & I’d really like to see justice out in the open for all to see. It’s time.

I’ve been following for years & I’d really like to see justice out in the open for all to see. It’s time.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 March, 07:46
How bout Weiners emails. 😂
Q Post 250.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 March, 06:25
I have had my fill . . . I don't need anymore, lol

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 March, 05:24
TS 2:50/14:50 > 5.5 👊

WWG1WGA 🇺🇲

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 March, 05:18
TS = 250 > 25 > 55.

[They] Fooked.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 March, 05:10

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 March, 05:10

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
11 March, 05:07
Its as if I have seen every episode a hundred times. The only reason its on at this point is to have noise in the background

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 March, 04:56
HERE IT GOES😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/GemKqzILV...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
11 March, 03:59
2:50 > 25

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 March, 03:56
😂😂 I can use a couple more jolts myself!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 March, 03:56
I think they used all already, they're just repeating/recycling same old stories. Time for the upgrade. Think Aliens first.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 March, 01:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😂

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
11 March, 03:45
:) It's so boring.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 March, 03:40
Is this what's causing the rise in your APL? lol - 9.06/10

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 March, 05:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
961>169

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 March, 03:32

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 March, 03:20
I go through their propaganda posts on You Tube (as Guacamole Kid), and on FB, under my own name, person by clueless person, and I tell them each a little nugget or two of truth, something they probably haven't heard before-- I might tell them about bio labs, and nazi brigades, and money laundering, and fake video coming out of Ukraine--that kind of thing--Privat Bank- Burisma, etc. If more of us did this (troll the crap out of them (but politely), we could educate a lot of people really quick, because seriously, they have not heard about any of this stuff. Of course, they don't listen right away, but you PLANT the seed and get them thinking- rattle their cages a little-- it's actually kind of fun.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 March, 07:31
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I agree - I've actually had to tell people to retweet the info, spread the word, liking a tweet is worthless.

Most Patriots are so brainwashed that they all come out swinging re: Putin ... and showing them posts and proofs of what he is actually doing confuses them. Its frustrating that they haven't been paying attention to his dissent: his baptism & speaking out against the NWO & WEF.

I agree, we just need to constantly remind them of the process / the changes he has made.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 March, 03:17
Hi VK 9.06 that pissed # is on the rise happy happy https://youtu.be/vFKMsWD1b...
If Fiat Believers Acted Like Bitcoin Enthusiasts! - YouTube

Join Zion at https://getzion.com/jpCheck Out My Merch Here - https://awakenwithjp.comSee my LIVE Comedy Shows - https://awakenwithjp.com/pages/eventsTake a s...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
11 March, 03:14
11-Jun-2018 11:41:09 AM EDT
Q

Gardens by the Bay.
See prev pic.
Timestamp.
Coincidence?
Everything shown has meaning.
You are watching a 'scripted' movie.
Q

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
11 March, 03:10
Hollywood has been out of business for some time now Sir...lmao

also i noticed ... APL = 9.06/10 (up .04 this week)

Cax SCx @Cax
11 March, 03:10
Let's see, what have I forgotten 🤔

MvA_r @MvA_r
11 March, 03:06
{Yoni Massage} How To Give A Real Pussy Massage - ♥ My Step By Step Guide ♥ - YouTube

I loooove yoni massages but there are not many out there who are capable of giving it the right way. Here's is my step-by-step guide. SIGN UP FOR MY ONLINE L...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
11 March, 04:35
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Im afraid to open video. please tell me there is a cat in the video🤣