Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is true because Nana can tell you from working in local govt for decades that when you start talking about going against a local officials bond >> PURE FOOKN PANIC SETS IN!

In my capacity as Director of a local Treasury I had to purchase these bonds for officials.
When someone goes against a bond also, the bond pays the claim and then IMMEDIATELY goes after the officials personal assets to recover what they paid out.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
08:55 AM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 March, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for posting. I am reposting on fb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 March, 03:02
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
I just called my House Representative and let him know that I want the censoring of Thomas Renz and the censoring of the FDA Pfizer adverse events documents to stop, I want it on the news immediately because it is about the life and death of children and individuals. And if it isn't on the news immediately and they don't stop censoring it, then I want a list of all the bonds and insurances for all those in Congress behind the mandates and who wrote laws that allow the news to lie to we the people. I also wanted the bond and insurance for FB, as a company that works on behalf of govt agencies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
09 March, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I tried waking everyone to this path MONTHS ago and no one seemed to care! It’s a very easy and worriless path to take to make these crooks accountable to their actions!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 09:01
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I can promise you they will panic because even if they dont realize it, as soon as they call their bonding company or insurance company they will find out in the end their PERSONAL ASSETS are at risk!