Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Eric Larson @ericman375
09 March, 03:32
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
LordZero said exactly what I haven't been able to put into words myself. The Azov Battalion literally parades around with swastika-adorned flags and the sheep still don't believe that the Nazis have a stranglehold over Ukraine. I also think the normies WILL NEVER believe that the US was funding bioweapon research Ukraine because it will never says so specifically in the documents. The normies expect a big sign out front. SEE ATTACHED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 10:11
They cannot admit that they have been wrong - pride is the root of all sin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 March, 08:44
My thought exactly.

It should be obvious to EVERYONE by now, but it's not even close.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 March, 08:42
The percentage of people that never come around has got to be a lot bigger than the prior estimates. In order to snap them out of it is going to take a lot more than what's going on presently. We need the xtra large can of info whoopass.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 March, 10:28
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
That's Exactly what I'm thinking/feeling.. a Really BIG (((💥))) is needed as a last Wake-TF-up call.!