Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 March, 07:59
I Hope Veronica Is Looking Down From Heaven And Is Proud That Not Only Are We Holding The Line But We Are Pushing That Line Backwards.
Miss You Girl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
08 March, 06:37
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
R.I.P. VERONICA WOLSKI GET ON SIGNAL PATRIOTS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

https://rumble.com/vwv8dt-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 March, 11:15
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I'm on signal but I don't really understand it how do I join other channels?

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
08 March, 11:17
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I was fir awhile but it drained my phone battery

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 March, 11:18
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I think as long as we have an account that's all that matters when everything goes down we can still be in touch with each other am I wrong? and how do we know who to hook up with?

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
When I was on signal you were given a code-sign on to enter difgerent groups. Each group has a different code to join them. Im gonna stick with this one, 107daily, Telegram and rumble for X22
12:04 AM - Mar 09, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gracie Noodles, click on at the bottom under it