Martin Geddes @martingeddes
“It’s not happening fast enough so I don’t trust the plan” is a solipsistic argument.

(This is a fancy way of saying you are a jerk.)
03:04 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
08 March, 08:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Character development. 😀👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 March, 05:19
thank uou for saving me from looking that up!🤣❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 March, 04:11
Most people cannot begin to fathom just how vast, deep and enduring the web of corruption and evil actually is. "Normalcy bias" (aka: analysis paralysis or the ostrich effect) is another epidemic we must overcome in order to rise above and move beyond the current paradigm of enslavement.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 March, 03:32
I love how the clarification is an extension of the insult. 😂

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 March, 03:21
we are all flawed, and i pray for strength and patience.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 March, 03:18
some people are starting to feel like they are being strung along after all this time of stock up, stock up, but what i am furious about is 1 of my family members died in the hospital and was labeled covid and i damn well know it wasn't. What do you say to the ones who have lost family members because they were murdered in the hospital?

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
08 March, 03:12
Touche

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 March, 03:08
EXACTLY.

BUT ON OTHER HAND YOU HAVE TO WAGE PRIORITIES...

IF WE LOST ALL FEMALES AFTER MENOPAUSE, ITS FOR A SPECIE PERSPECTIVE NOT A "BIG DEAL"...

IF WE LOST CHILDREN AND FEMALE IN ACTIVE REPRODUCTION CICLE DUE TO MISSCARRIAGES, DOES NOT MATTER, WHO WILL WIN NEXT USA POTUS, SATAN WON ALREADY...