a HEX?

Looking at the map it looks like a big Q
08:10 PM - Mar 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
08 March, 02:43
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Walls of Jericho taken down by horns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 March, 08:28
It’s March and there are horns…

https://www.biblestudytool...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 March, 08:22
Circling Jericho. It took 7x in Bible, then they blew their trumpets (horns ) and Jericho fell.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
07 March, 09:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Thanks for that info, so I have not kept track of how many time they circled, Are they doing 7 times a day or 7 days worth? I had to come to work but they said they where going around again. Oreo said they are on day 13, so I am assuming that is since the convoy started. So I am also going to assume that the truckers will blow their horns and that will be that for symbolism. Unless that is when they for real will blow things up. Time will tell

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
07 March, 09:17
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Okay never mind I read it so I get it now, thanks so much!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 March, 08:18
Time will tell

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 March, 08:15
Jericho is my first thought.