Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
01 April, 11:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love Noor, and so thankful she is here for such times as these! Much like YOU, @Kim Runner!
p.s. lil birdie says ObeyMe is for the high jump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 April, 02:26
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Thanks for the nice message!
We are ALL here for such a time as this. ♥️
Can't do it w/o our collective consciousness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
08 March, 02:41
May the kenyan grow claws and his b*lls get jock-itch.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
07 March, 01:16
Testimony From God: Urgent Warning of a Soon Coming NYC Nuclear Tsunami

#NYC #USA #usnews #Obama #WW3

NEWS LINK: https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
01 April, 12:01
In response Light In The Dark Place to his Publication
#watchthewater ....Kleck is the one who realized the markings [they] put on our money. Fascinating stuff, as he was an entrepreneur that had a great sunglass company, living for the world, when he had a kind of Damascus Road experience and life forever changed for him.
Appreciate your post, and highly recommend all listen and pray for added discernment.
"Come our of her My people" comes to mind, yet I realize most may not even have the ability to do so.

Above all, do NOT fear these things, as that is [their] desire. There are 365 times in the Word that say either, 'fear not', 'be not afraid', etc. That's 1 time for each day of the Gregorian Calendar, and He uses the Hebrew calendar. (just a tiny demo of how very much He loves us)

May those who cannot, come to the Knowledge of His love for them and accept Him as the One who loves them beyond all.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 March, 12:11
Speak for yourself, I owned being called a racist because nothing he did was remotely good. And Biden came along, meh,another destroyer

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 March, 12:09
No, I never loved him, nor did I ever vote for him. I got called a racist by my own family, but it was not racism. I just saw him as a corrupt liar.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 March, 12:08
Indeed. Now who'd like 15 min alone with the greatest of treasonous, child molesting murdering, sexual deviants in history?
🖐️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 March, 11:55
I HATED him 🤢🤮