Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Reading this dig will help you identify Q.

NOTHING IS RANDOM.
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING.

A Queue is a LINE…Hold the LINE Midnight RIDERS…RIDERS on the STORM (the Doors)…Doors got their name from The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley, Calm before the STORM…Aldous Huxley took the Doors of Perception from William Blake (the AWAKENING of Albion)…Aldous Huxley wrote BRAVE NEW WORLD (vision of an unequal, technologically advanced future where humans are genetically bred, socially indoctrinated, and pharmaceutically anesthetized to passively uphold an authoritarian ruling order all at the cost of their freedom which MIRRORS the 21st-century world dominated by mass-entertainment, technology, medicine and pharmaceuticals, the arts of propaganda, the hidden influence of elites.)…
Drop 2450 A beautiful BRAVE NEW WORLD lies ahead…Drop 3662 describes waking up from a Brave New World Exactly…The Great Awakening

THE GREAT AWAKENING! WWG1WGA! GOD WINS!
05:07 PM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 March, 02:42
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
M'tase Ase' ( apologies to Dene if I didn't get that correct 🖐️) And all my relations..side note.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 March, 03:21
Red Pill or blue pill?
#doorsofperception

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 March, 02:02
DID SOMEONE SAY BLACK SWAN?
🤔😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/bBsKplb2E...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 March, 02:51
une coïncidence sûrement 😎☝️

Autmama 123 @autmama
07 March, 01:49
Rush?

07 March, 02:12
Rush pseudonyms: El Rushbo, El Blimpo (when he was really big)
he called himself these things (according to Wiki)

When Jim Morrison was really drunk, the band would say,
"Jimbo is here". I saw an interview with Robby Krieger (guitarist of The Doors) say this recently.

El Rushbo, Jimbo, El Blimpo

"...baugh" LOOKS like it could sound like "bow" (of a ship)
Define 'limbo'. (between heaven and hell)
Define rush: to MOVE SWIFTLY / to flow or surge rapidly (flood)

An ACTOR out on loan, Riders On The Storm.
Talent on loan from God - Rush Limbaugh

Donald Trump mourns passing of Rush Limbaugh: ‘He is a LEGEND, he loved this country so much'

Define 'legend'
il Donaldo Trumpo used the same word with Norm Macdonald's passing...
LEGEND

Jim Morrison - born in Melbourne, Fl
Trump rally Melbourne Fl

I could be wrong.
Let's see what happens.

Enjoy the show!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 02:16
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
No denying the similarity when someone put up a pic of him and his lady back then, and now. I mean, more than a minor resemblance.

10 March, 03:08
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Holy shit!!!

Q drop 4827
Can music be healing?
Q

posted 10/07 = 17 (Q)!
the song is called LEGEND!!!
from the band ‘2 Steps From Hell’
Remember what I said above regarding Limbo (looks like Limbaugh)

please read my entire thread on this post regarding what I said earlier about il Donaldo Trumpo calling Rush, ‘LEGEND’.
is Q Rush Limbaugh aka Jim Morrison?!?!

I woke up because I had a horrible flu and I was shaking profusely and I wanted to see what Q said about music because “when the music‘s over“ was stuck in my head.
I then saw the song LEGEND!

almost like I needed to shake profusely with this horrible flu in order for me to discover this. “Music can be healing”.
What are the odds?!

EVERYTHUNG HAS MEANING
il Donaldo Trumpo looks like Rush pseudonyms as well.
El Rushbo - El Blimpo - il Donaldo Trumpo
Jimbo

Full Circle… Other Voices…

Thank you Lord for this flu 🙏

I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling about this one.

It’s about the Break

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 March, 05:10
Thats deep