Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 March, 12:26
Hey Frens.

If it is not asking too much, would you guys mind please praying for my Mom. She survived breast cancer 7 years ago, but unfortunately a year ago it returned, in her stomach. She went through chemo, a feeding tube, etc, but she recently had trouble keeping food down again. The past 2 weeks have been a nightmare for her (incompetent idiot ER doctors, etc). She has been on the hospital this past week. Today she was transferred to a Hospice Facility.

My Mom is dying and my sister and I are heartbroken. My Mom is only 69 years old and deserves SO many more years here with us and her grandchildren that she adores so much.

On March 11th, it will be 3 years that my Daddy died from very rare bile duct cancer. Now, my Mom has this ‘very rare’ cancer.

I don’t know if my Mom has 2 weeks or 2 days left with us. I just know my heart is ripping out of my chest because I know these psychopaths are killing my family and I can’t fix it and I know they know how to.

Cancer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
praying for you and your family. 🙏🥰
01:03 AM - Mar 06, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Crushie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Krysti Lewis, click on at the bottom under it