Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Mark Witters @Skyypilot
05 March, 11:54
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Tribunals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 March, 11:33
As a retired nurse who spent 50 years in ER and critical care, when I heard her speak when interviewed I thought she did not have a clue what she was even talking about. She seemed baffled by the most basic questions. The whole plan- demic is a scam. The CDC recommendations were designed to weaken the immune system, and fear is never used in any disaster or pandemic situation. Fear itself has a detrimental effect on the immune system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 March, 11:33
As a retired nurse who spent 50 years in ER and critical care, when I heard her speak when interviewed I thought she did not have a clue what she was even talking about. She seemed baffled by the most basic questions. The whole plan- demic is a scam. The CDC recommendations were designed to weaken the immune system, and fear is never used in any disaster or pandemic situation. Fear itself has a detrimental effect on the immune system.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 March, 10:37
Hope they all like it hot

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 10:22
Yeah wishful thinking that it has killed as many as it has, another baphotranny.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 10:21
Kinda unbelievable. I wonder what the email and money trail would show?

if true, I'd assert she is unqualified for her job.

Think she will resign?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 10:20
No deals - period!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 March, 10:14
lock her up ……🤬

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
05 March, 10:10
too little too late.... off to the firing squad she goes...