Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
1. Every state has their own real estate laws which can vary hugely from state to state. 2. real estate companies have their "preferred" lenders and title companies. Some companies (Coldwell & Weichert are just 2) that have their own lenders and title agencies. This leaves us in the same place that we are with re big pharma which is major conflict of interest. If your lender and title company are owned by the company selling you the real estate - do you get a fair appraisal? do you get a fair loan? do you really get a clean title or are these things fudged to push the loan through? These companies + more pay a handful of peeps very large salaries to "think outside the box" which translates to me as "shag the customer, drive the market and create your (the agent) own wealth". Pretty sure Weichert sold a portion of their franchises in the NE to Keller Williams. Trust your gut, trust your agent, trust your lender. If you start getting vibes things aren't right, dm me.
06:25 PM - Mar 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it