Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
05 March, 08:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 04:55
I have never trusted Elon. I always heard that he had something to do with the equipment that created the tunnels. Who the heck is he?? Does anyone know his background?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 04:53
I used to create presentations at AT&T. I thought Starlink was in their presentations . . . it seems so familiar. I don't trust anything . . . I keep hearing about the QFS but who really will control it????? Does anyone know???? Usually things are just the opposite of how things are painted . . . that is what scares me.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
04 March, 04:17
My sense is that Elon is a White Hat, so I'm not too concerned. Starlink is becoming a powerful network, but it is extending online access to more people and that tends to be a good thing. Open to hearing your thesis.

Soul Shine @soulshine
04 March, 04:12
Found this interesting... and a bit unsettling.
https://satellitemap.space...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 March, 03:00
Well spill the beans Brohiem! What do you know!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 March, 02:28
Yeah, that could be a trap for the disclosure setup. We think Starlink will help us. What if it doesn't? That rolls into the "biblical" portion of the plan. Just some thoughts.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
04 March, 02:25
Caging the World?

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
04 March, 02:59
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
THE WAY THEY ARE IN A GRID PATTERN MAKES ME THINK REAL PRISON PLANET OR A MASSIVE WEAPONS SYSTEM. MANKIND IS FOOKED. I DONT TRUST ELON MUSK ANYMORE THAN ALL THE OTHER ELITES