Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Guessing dates and times is fun and keeps us digging, but never forget this.
10:58 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Joy Alfiero-Cyc @Joyeur
17 February, 04:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
so early in the morning...🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
02 February, 04:02
Gotch! but SuperBowl half time would be pretty sweet. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marj Moyer @Marj
02 February, 12:12
awesomeness right there!!!!
love my President!!!!
God Bless America!!
#GodWins #wwg1wga

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 February, 08:18
the art of War

Kody Bear @Kodybear
01 February, 05:56
Mufasa!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 February, 05:54
I love this man's wisdom. I never thought I would see Donald Trump as president. After a few times of listening to him, I was SOLD! I voted Trump both times. He has been an absolute blessing for both, USA & Israel. (others I'm sure)

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
01 February, 03:31
This is EXACTLY what I woke up with on my mind this morning! Great share @GhostEzra .
No war was ever won by telling the enemy what when and wherr you were going to strike! #wwg1wga

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
01 February, 04:05
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
* how, when and where

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
01 February, 03:14
🇺🇸❤️🙏The BOSS! Our beloved leader! #POTUS19

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 February, 01:40
Totally logical. Thanks. Love that clip! Just staying calm here... Holding The Line & Trusting God. Confident about President Trump, too, no matter the timing. His reputation stands before him like no other. He loves America. He wins. He fights boldly. He's a Lion. DJT: “Remember this: nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy...It’s called the road less traveled...As long as America remains true to its values, loyal to its citizens, and devoted to its Creator, then our best days are yet to come. I can promise you that.”

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
01 February, 01:23
😁 But attack we will....

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 January, 11:34
Makes sense...🇺🇸🇺🇸🤭🤭

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
31 January, 11:29
Good timing for this, Ezra. Especially after seemingly losing certain Patriots.
Thank you for all of your efforts keeping us holding on!!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 January, 11:27
It's not for us to know. It feels better when you surrender to the will of #God ☀️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
31 January, 11:22
He kills me......press conference comedy was the best!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
31 January, 11:22
that's my man

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
31 January, 11:10
I have been saying this for a while. The dates were all diversions

William Filer @TahoeBilly
31 January, 11:05
1-31-2021

1-3

12 (0) 21

1221!!!!!!!!!!

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
31 January, 11:03
😂 Yes, I'm looking like a lunatic because of the dates but the theory is on point. Can we have a rough time line? 4 weeks? 8 weeks? 12 weeks?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 11:26
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Different events will happen at different times. Many events have happened quietly. Others which are public are to come. Pay attention every day of course. This week with the stock market. Silver. Also Superbowl Sunday and the following impeachment trial.

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 11:01
I've guessed so many thing's wrong, I look stupid....so no more guessing for me.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 January, 11:01
TRUMP IS NOT OBAMA, BUSH, or CLINTON 💥💥
HE IS A REAL LEADER NOT A PUSSYFOOTER !!

Auxtina 2014 @Stellabells2014
31 January, 11:00
Georgenews just pinged in new york

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 February, 05:43
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
GEORGE is pinging right along! Can't wait to see what GEORGE has in store for us on GEORGE NEWS! I am all pumped up, getting little sleep for all the excitment! JFK Jr.. Kappy.. M.J... Elvis...

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
01 February, 11:41
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
What app is this?