Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
The fact you can work hard, pay your mortgage, retire and then if you can't pay the property taxes AFTER it is paid off they can come take it away from you. In other words, you never truly own your house. (Guess that is more govt. crap, but you get what I mean) Plus the other thing I hate is you sign with a bank and thet then turn around and sell it to another company.
11:01 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 11:52
In response Beck Step to her Publication
My grandmother, at 107 had to worry about being thrown out of her house because in the end she didn't have enough to pay for her taxes. My Aunt actually made a GoFundMe page to keep her in her house until she died. Property taxes should be illegal too. i am glad that she was able to die in her home due to the kindness of others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 March, 07:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's all such a load of crap. So sad that they put her through all that stress.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 March, 11:51
In response Beck Step to her Publication
and you have to get permits just to put a stupid dishwasher in your house, etc…..and if you don’t get the permit the city can remove it, so technically a house is truly never yours you really never own it

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 March, 07:53
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Exactly. Want to add on or improve your property? Wait, you have to get "permission" first.