Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I don't know who needs to hear this today but...You don't need to know how to decode qposts or military tweets to be useful to this movement. There are many roles in the great awakening and everyone plays their part uniquely. You were woken up early for a reason, now it's time for you to learn why.

What you offer and bring to the table contributes to the whole in your own unique way so don't let anyone bring down your vibe by trying to tell you how to do things their way. No one knows you better than you!
Trust Yourself
Think For Yourself
🤍
08:40 AM - Mar 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 October, 01:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Seven years in, I guess I am not gonna decode in that way .😆💁‍♀️🙅‍♀️. Absolutely girl! We get to be ourselves, Yay!🙌 I was not easy to place most of life. Why start now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 June, 07:18
Amen and well said. Thank you. You are such a blessing to us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 June, 07:18
Amen and well said. Thank you. You are such a blessing to us all.

29 June, 07:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 God bless you fren!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 June, 07:10
I love when these older posts come round again. Serah, you are such a gift to us. Thank you for your beautiful, inspirational words..they mean the world to us!

29 June, 07:14
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
😊 sometimes they're a great reminder to encourage and motivate us to keep moving foward with our God given gifts.
AU means the world to me, happy I'm able to give back in some way even if it's just keeping hearts on fire for all the Good worth fighting for. 🤍🔥

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

29 June, 07:11
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
We rise by lifting others! 🤍🕊🔥

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
29 June, 07:06
You are pulled into the direction you are by Him.

You always seem to say the things needed at the right time. It's been a blessing seeing your posts.

29 June, 07:10
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
😊🙏🤍
Honored to be helpful.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 June, 07:01
Amen.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 June, 12:36
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

08 June, 12:37
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
05 June, 09:04
Thank you. If we are truly chosen by God then we are here for a reason. We’ve all done our own digging and used our own brains or else we wouldn't be here. When the time is right we will shout it from the mountain tops or we will whisper in people’s ears. Either way we’re all here for a reason and we will do our part.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 June, 06:07
Eagle Soul Z took the words out of my thought.
Thank you.

05 June, 08:26
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 May, 06:39
You have said what SO MANY NEEDED TO HEAR!!! I do not do q posts and germatria...i simply listen to what God has to say. Thank you for taking me back as a friend. hugs🕊💞

17 May, 06:56
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 and that is perfectly ok!
Thank you for being open to receiving me again too, I'm here for you! 💞

Ange Love @LoveM
29 June, 07:19
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank you for your Holy Spirit inspired posts🙏🏻🕊so beautiful and heartfelt💞When something catches my attention, I respond and it may be with God’s numbers or through the plain English we speak...I look forward to when we are in the presence of each other personally and telepathy is more of our communication. Sometimes words get in the way of the greatness we want to share😇

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 April, 09:26
Just remember - you got this!

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 April, 09:09
I agree.
I just posted this last night.
Your words and prayers make a difference in my life, Jason.I am certain there are many more who appreciate them as well.
I think that sometimes, just being our Self, the way God created us, and sharing the gifts He gave us, is what He wants us to share.
We Patriots are all pieces of an intricate puzzle. Every single piece is important to its completion.
We do not know as yet, what the image is that we are creating but I do know that it is going to be beautiful.
Love is the basis of all God's work. No matter what our roles, we are all doing our part and doing it with love.
Some of us are here as here as prophets, decoders, light-bringers, journalists, etc. Some are here to spread happiness, joy and make us laugh. I love our diversity!
I am honored to be a part of this amazing time in history with all my Fam here!❤️❤️

08 April, 09:10
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Amen so eloquently said!
Thank you for sharing this with me 😄💖

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 April, 08:59
Amen! Was waiting for someone to say it. It has been the elephant in the room for a while now.

08 April, 09:04
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

deborah sidener @debbiedo
08 April, 08:55

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 April, 08:55
100 percent

08 April, 08:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 April, 08:53
🙏🏻 ❣️

08 April, 08:54
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 March, 12:41
🙌🙏❤️

20 March, 01:06
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 March, 09:20
I'll just leave this here - Thank you for the kind words.

02 March, 09:20
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
🎯🙏🤍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 March, 08:46
Fooking LOVE being a thinker. Mind stimulation. Not enough people have mind stimulation.

02 March, 08:52
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I greatly enjoy mental stimulation, it's fun for me! 😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 March, 08:45
Right on Serah. Thanks for always being here. 🙏❤️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

02 March, 08:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN THIS POST IS 🔥🔥🔥
Holy Spirit has always been strong in you big brother 😊🕊🤍

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 March, 08:45
Great post Thank you!

02 March, 08:48
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 March, 08:43
I'm not that great with decodes but I will be here for healing when the truth is finally revealed.

02 March, 08:47
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Healers are going to be and ARE so important! Your empathy will create the space for people to meet in the middle where true healing can occur. 🙏🤍