Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
World Economic Forum is just twisted. They don't call these people Conspiracy Theorist but if an Anon says it they do.

Going to enjoy what is inevitably coming.

h/t: @r363ll10n
09:09 AM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 October, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
NCSWIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
01 March, 09:53
it's kind of random but that guy looks like a squirt off the old Podesta stick...jes saying.
they want to hack me I will use my body as a weapon they won't like me very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
01 March, 07:44
I feel for those scared into the jab-they used induced anxiety to achieve that outcome.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 March, 02:28
Missing ‘s’
1+9=10

Blu Bird donated @se0861
28 February, 10:14
I forgive....I put them in God’s hands to bring justice, to send these perverts to 0 point so they can start redeeming themselves. That is if they have a soul left on those putrid vessels.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
28 February, 09:57
THAT is probably the most sickest and scariest thing I've ever heard and they are proud of it! EVIL at it's finest!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 February, 06:18
God will not be mocked.

Strings are being cut. and [they] are all going down.
God wins. Every time.

Caps = 78

Alice & Wonderland

TS: 909 > 99 > 18 🪞 81 > 9 > 45

Yuval Noah Harari is his name. He needs to find God. All who have sold their souls, like the the “elites” of the WEF, do. They are living in a “Wonderland”, but, no one escapes God.

https://www.cnn.com/videos...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 04:58
VK ...will you ID this turd?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 04:41
Somebody get this #Shitweasel TAGGED ... for future disposal !!! 😠

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 February, 04:33
Speaking of hacking/vaxxing humans... In the face of global conflict, we gonna see "Travis Scott" concert type weapons soon?

Or is that something [they] tryna keep under wraps for a wider, more devastating release?

Sure hope this is something that can be mitigated...

Angelia Lowerison @AngeliaLowerison
28 February, 04:05
who is this guy? I understand he is with the WEF but does anyone have his name ?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 February, 04:24
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Aga Gie @AgaG
28 February, 02:40
They promoting event with him in Poland in May -Impact'22

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 February, 01:07
Absolutely fucking EVIL! Changing humans who are created in GOD's image to TRANSFORM humans into something created in EVIL's image. NO FUCKING THANK YOU!

I remember you asking us once if we were willing to allow nano bots in us...if they could "heal" us. I said no because I don't trust it. I'm frustrated enough trying to keep my PC working. Usually I just reboot it. Can you image what they will do to us when we glitch?!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 February, 01:04
EVIL.
check out the soul less images on his shirt.
[they] FOOKED!

side note: i posted 'evil' in all caps before checking out the ts.
my mind is always blown!

end = pain
end evil!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 February, 01:00

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
28 February, 12:36
The only reasonable response to this drivel...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 February, 12:31
the brain is the battlefield of the 21st century...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Brain Hacking Technology - Smart Dust and Nano Technology - YouTube

Brain Hacking Technology - Smart Dust and Nano Technology

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 February, 12:27
Could Your Brain Be Hacked? - YouTube

Could technology be used to control your brain? AsapSCIENCE T-SHIRTS: http://bit.ly/14Lstu9---Links to follow us below---Personal Instagram:Mitch - http://bi...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 February, 12:23
God is bigger than all of this. Those who are His wear His mark- Bible in hand, Bible knowledge in head. There is nothing that can separate us from the love of God when we are redeemed by the free gift of grace through Jesus Christ. That does not mean that there aren’t earthly repercussions for one’s choices, but I believe those repercussions occur when someone knowingly chooses something that goes against God’s will. I also truly believe that prayer changes outcomes! Do not fear!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 February, 04:19
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

American Girl @Americangirl
28 February, 04:22
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
love it girl! speak from ur heart! beautiful ❤🤗🇺🇲💪

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
28 February, 12:12
Mark Of The Beast!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 February, 11:59
They are totally lying. Whatever they hack, does NOT take away free will. They are basically calling GOD a liar. Not a good position to be in. No matter what anyone tries to do to us, we still have the free will to make our own choice. HE sees what they are doing and trying to do. Yet no matter what sickness or handicap people have, they still have that choice. They can try to twist someone's words like Satan does to GOD'S words but if it's not in GOD's will, it will not stand.

We have actually hacked their MINDS and their PLANS and are able to expose what they want to do before they do it. WE can change their algorithm.

REVERSE ENGINEER

Bring back everything we lost by their hands and REMOVE THEM PERMANENTLY from this Earth.

As your T/S shows
Q 909
We are working to END.
EVIL.
Not as it appears.
Q

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 February, 11:52
Mein Kampf

Michelle Bru @Michellerb1969
28 February, 11:42
This is absolutely FUBAR. Hacking humans. These people are sick!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 11:08
😳He is Certifiable!🤪

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
28 February, 11:05
WHAT A SICK SOB!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
28 February, 11:05
WHAT A SICK SOB!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 February, 11:00

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 10:58
instant rage listening to any of them speak one sentence VK . WORMS !!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 February, 02:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
"And the worms ate into his brain"...
Sorry I could not resist the Segway into an opportunity to place a Pink Floyd lyric!
Love you, brother....

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
28 February, 10:55
can’t wait to see judgement prevail on all of these evil people