Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'd rather die with red pill than live with the blue pill.
09:11 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 February, 08:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Once your eyes are opened, there is no going back. Exciting times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeti Man @YetiMan600
31 January, 11:07
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 10:31
exactly right

Jonathan Gann @jganners25
31 January, 10:23
ill take a red pill for breakfast, lunch and dinner lease

Qreqory Tucker @TUCKERs
31 January, 10:03
DITTO!

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
31 January, 10:02

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
31 January, 10:00
For the record, I red pilled myself.... it's the only thing that actually makes sense to all of this insanity. I stand by God and Trump.... 4 EVER....

Msterri ... @Msterri
31 January, 10:56
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
Me too. None of my family or friends had anything to do with it. They all still are in denial.

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
31 January, 09:43
Absolutely...💊

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:31
Ghost Ezra only likes following 17 people regardless of the site he's on.

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
31 January, 09:28
Give me a red pill or give me death!

Hunter Da'Cat @HunterDaCat
31 January, 09:38
In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
31 January, 09:27
💯 All the way.

Christy Connelly @connch74
31 January, 09:27
I would rather die praising God then signing my life over to satan. The choice is ours but must be made.

31 January, 09:23
A paraphrase of "Live free or die."

I dont' think we realized just how much intellectual freedom is connected to political freedom.

Read Frederick Douglass!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
31 January, 09:22
Ditto

Donna Corn @Ddmason
31 January, 09:20
Kinda the same sentiment as my getting a dog. I have a dog, not for personal protection. I have a dog so if someone tries to come in I'm made aware. I can handle it from there. After all, no one else knows their there.âš°

Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
31 January, 09:19
did you see this?

Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
31 January, 09:31
In response Gretchen Wagner to her Publication

31 January, 09:18
That's why I'm here.

Look if you seek to live with the truth, knowingly accepting a fewf lies or a little spinkle of comforting falsehoods is not an option.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
31 January, 09:14
I 100% agree with you.

Sarah Dengler @NunYa2144
31 January, 09:13
Everyone thinks I'm crazy now. 😂 waking people up is hard, but worth it. Knowing is better than being asleep