Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
28 February, 11:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
100% ThanQ!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
28 February, 12:14
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
🤜💥🤛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 February, 11:09
CIAramella, who was the Fake Whistleblower against
Trump, is rumored to have been 1 of the snipers in the
square.

I am What I am @OfLight
28 February, 09:01
Thank you for sharing this, will completely help explain what is truly going on..

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 February, 10:08
I guess I'm going to go ahead and drop this truth bomb on Twitter. Usually, I stick to lighter red pills.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 February, 08:42
this will more than likely offend my family/friends who refuse to wake up..yup im sending it ❣️🔥👊

this will more than likely offend my family/friends who refuse to wake up..yup im sending it ❣️🔥👊