Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 April, 01:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Last week one of his posts kept me up and I felt horrible the next day. He posted an image of a being startled in bed....so I thought the event was going to happen overnight. I kept waking up all night long. I actually went out and bought lemon balm tea to help me relax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
23 April, 01:06
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I drink lemon balm tea almost every night! Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 February, 11:15
Shit's about to hit the fan. We are getting close

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 06:42
🙃🙃🙃This is fun to try and figure out..

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 04:06
Scare event.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 April, 01:04
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Do you have any thoughts of what it could be?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 February, 03:58
NO KONEČNĚ KONEC 🤗😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/uJZ8r_FQw...

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 February, 03:54
Mr Pool Posted 1:28 PM CST

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 06:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Then I got Dec 3rd 10am... and then at the end "what will you do"😅

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 February, 11:37
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I feel like it needs to be watched in a mirror

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 February, 03:53

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 February, 03:45
Prepare
UR mind
UR heart
UR body
UR soul
Event coming soon, very soon.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
22 March, 07:50
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Intense last few days and weeks but I'm finally starting to get things in order so that I can be in the spiritual place where I need to be. God's timing is real. Prayers get answered. I am in awe. I'll be ready. Godspeed, Patriots. 💜🙏

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
23 April, 01:07
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Ready as I'll ever be I reckon.
"...and even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev 22:20).
Humph. Y'all catch that vibe? .................^^^

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
27 February, 03:43

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 February, 03:32
Mr pool just posted after days of no profile pic-the b/ w upsidedown clip-cant share it tho🤷‍♀️,u know the one? imagery had that in it☝️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 February, 03:33

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 February, 04:09
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Will we live to see AFTER Defcon 1?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 06:39
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I thought I saw Dec 3 10am when I watched upside down, but I'm thinking now it is Def 3 10am...hmmm TY Joe...I'm gonna watch again.. Upside down..LOL