Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 11:51
How to ensure the US Dollar doesnt die:

1. Create a public blockchain where transactions are transparent
2. Develop a SWIFT killer on US soil that uses blockchain
3. Convince banks worldwide that the tech will kill SWIFT
4. Convince all countries to utilize this new service and help these countries create their own tokens using the same blockchain ledger
5. 1221 all the gold from the elitist scum to create gold-backed stable coins
6. Create a gold-backed stable coin for the United States Citizens to use worldwide with full interoperability.
7. Give all US Citizens a digital wallet with US stable coin tokens from reparations due to Covid (think trillions from China) and other deep state high jackings from the last couple hundred years.
8. US coin is backed by gold, and goes up in value worldwide and continues to help other nations “build back better” for next 1,000 years+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 February, 12:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
personally i still also want tangible money to use... can be in conjunction with digital but want tangible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump keeps mentioning paper ballots. Makes me think paper will continue to live on. Think paper with digital watermarks.
12:37 PM - Feb 27, 2022
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 February, 05:06
absolutely!
so large population that not too tech savy = difficult to go 100% digital.
Digital paper would do!
https://youtu.be/nmtw8grnn...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 01:11
I hope so...I love stopping at kids koolaid stands lol
Love those little entrepreneurs

27 February, 01:19
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
You and me both. Give them an amazing tip and they will remember you foreva! Literally life changing.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 February, 12:44
think of how the NSA tracked watermarked ballots in 2020. such fine resolution that they could be found in a ditch on the side of the road.

track and trace. unique barcode / watermark per bill

plus, IMO, they have to be silver/gold certificates again. reedemable on demand from the 2023: “what’s a bank?”

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 February, 12:42
ill take that. 😍 i have done digital yet and may but right now anything internet i am extremely leary of.