Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
IF YOU ARE AS OLD AS I AM, THINK BACK. DO YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER RIDING OUR BICYCLES AND A KID HAVING AN INHALER, OR TAKING INSULIN SHOTS.
HOW MANY CLASSMATES DIED OF CANCER WHEN YOU WERE IN K-12?
This started in the late 80's after the vaccine program was expanded.
10:22 AM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 February, 02:10
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
as a kid in the mid-60s I had asthma and when riding my bicycle hard around the block sometimes it would have an attack where I couldn't breathe and have to just stop and lay on the grass to try to catch my breath there was no inhalers but yes there was asthma back then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 February, 02:16
In response James Dean to his Publication
I never knew 1 kid growing up with any of these issues

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 February, 11:32
ZERO (-0-) classmates had cancer or autism.

And the football hero handsomest-of-all was slaughtered in Vietnam.

What horrors [they] have wrought upon all of humanity.
For decades, centuries.

SPOILER ALERT:

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 February, 10:39
its a freakin nightmare what these demons from hell have done😡😡😡 ....and yet sooo many brainwashed still .....Its a very hard and heartbreaking life caring for an injured child and every single day I wish I could turn back time and had a home birth with no jabs ....😢😢
8 pics 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬