Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
So what happens?
Justice.
It's coming.
You can believe and have faith ...or doubt and worry.
That's up to you.
Bottom line. Justice is coming.
But Christian, when???
When God shows Trump and The Q Team it's time, that's when.
In the meantime I remain calm, confident, optimistic, hopeful and above all, prayerful.
May God bless our nation, our children and our world.
In Jesus' Mighty Name.
Amen.

@ChristianPatriotNews
04:31 AM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CuaMexica in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 February, 04:56
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
While thats great, its best not to be too "I'm alright jack" about it.. Many are not as fortunate as you and many are fighting the battle in much more direct ways with much more direct risk... Lets not appear too smug or it can come across as a little lacking in compassion. No one suffering, really suffering needs that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 February, 04:51
I STILL FIRMLY BELIEVE IN Q ALIANCE

CZECH COMMIES TURN OFF THEIR MASKS AND RUNNING FULL NAZI PROPAGANDA...

NATO TRY TO ESTABLISHED NAZI "INTERBRIGADES"...

https://www.lidovky.cz/sve...

BUT DONNIE LAST AIPAC, PARDON CPAC SPEECH SOUND CONFUSING😁😁😁

WE HAVE TIME...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 February, 11:22
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think his speech sounded just exactly like I expected it to sound. Imagine if he got up there and divulged the entire plan to the world. I believe there's a strong alliance between Trump, Xi, and Putin, but imagine what would happen if you broadcasted that to your enemies. Those that understand Trump know what he was saying because they were reading between the lines. Scavino and others fil in the missing parts with their memes and tweets.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 February, 04:40
Amen