Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 09:43
So Patriots.
We got our 'Ping'

Now we know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 February, 01:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👍💗🤗☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 February, 08:21
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Okay so what does the Ping confirm or signal to us? Q decode for dummies please...I've had to work 14 hours a day this weekend...Help a brother out lol???

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 February, 11:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Good question! I think it means that President Trump is still keeping an eye out on what this person posts...or this person is President Trump which I think he is someone close to President Trump or in his circle, maybe he is the real Vincent Kennedy. Look him up if you're not familiar with him. It is exciting to get acknowledgement that President Trump watches after VK and hears our wishes for our country and that he hears our love and support of him and all he's doing. 💗☺️🤗