Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
WES4OSU !!! @WES4MAGA
01 February, 10:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Silver=AG
AG Barr= Silver Bar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 February, 08:40
1 + 7 = 8 = infinity = God 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 03:48
It sure is! haha

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 February, 03:47
i have been to several sites and most if thier lower priced items all sold out!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 February, 03:45
AG is also 116 |^| 911 🚨

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
01 February, 03:22
Very interesting!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 February, 01:37
AGreat start. 😎

Hacktivation XXX @HacktivationXXX
01 February, 01:06
https://youtu.be/5oAEPVY4e... what do you think of this? George posted this video talking about how the solver is a trap?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 February, 01:42
In response Hacktivation XXX to his Publication
AT LEAS #George MAGAZINE HAS A BARE MINIMUN OF

#ACCOUNTABILITY

#BRAND image to conservate if so

social media accounts with a #profile picture giving indications

on one sense
and the contrary
mostly not

01 February, 12:03
😌📀🤗#Gematria #STRAVAGANZZA #FUN

if

#silver is #17

THEN
📀AU / #GOLD📀

should be 😌

#QANON 201 366 61

#MAGA 39 132 22

and also

me 😁

so??

01 February, 12:05
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#GOLD
#silver
#Gematria
#QANON
#MAGA
i dont own even a cent of #GOLD
not promoting xD

Kay Julien @OneLove
01 February, 05:37
😭😭wish, i would have money to buy
without the lock downs i could
but all my little savings gone
but one realy very important price i will get
WORLDPEACE

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 01:59
I paid attention. I've been buying over 3 years.

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
01 February, 01:34
https://anonup.com/thread/...
SHARE, Research....

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
31 January, 11:41
On December 8, 2020, several media sources reported that fresh water started to be traded on Wall Street as a commodity such as gold and wheat. This comes as water scarcity is increasing in California and many parts of the world and as we near a global water crisis. A water crisis is worrisome enough, yet more alarming is the fact that our Mother Water will be controlled by a privileged group of people who will determine its value to the world.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:01
😘😇Thx for tying that in

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 09:50

SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
31 January, 09:36

01 February, 12:07
In response SHEEPDQG 017 to his Publication
gold

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
31 January, 09:29
CASTLE ROCK

WWG1WGA (mirror) =
AGW1GWW =
11 marker, 23rd floor, 23= PAIN. Makes me wonder if Wednesday, 2/3, will be a big day in the market. For silver. WWG1WGA. Mirrored> AGW1GWW
Ag(W, 23rd letter=pain)
1=A, >Ag WorldWide.
Let me know if this makes any sense to you.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
31 January, 09:20
I still pray just as Yehoshua (Jesus) taught....

Our Father who is in Heaven, I praise YOUR Holy name...
let YOUR Kingdom come - let YOUR Will be done...
on earth as it is in heaven" ! Yea and Amen.

then in THAT Light - I pray for the world and believe and say

"How many times before it becomes Mathematically impossible?"

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
31 January, 09:18
I'm buying 1 7 17 first thing in the morning

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
31 January, 09:22
In response Michael M... to his Publication
cheaper now than in the am

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
31 January, 09:12
I thought it could be that Silver = AG= 17 and AG= Atty General= Barr . Barr was 17. Melania had a tree ornament of a 3 masted schooner which is also known as a " barque" = Barr Que. Barr is Q or Q team.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
31 January, 10:08
In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication
i heard The barr steped down Oh he could learn the constitutional laws of Gesara, Because he is going to be the attorney general for the new government maybe

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 January, 10:38
In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication
I'm just relieved his stepping away was to prep for what's
coming...

Indie Anon @IndieN
31 January, 09:04
so proud of my son🥰 $AMC HOLD the line boo boo...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 January, 09:02
Nice.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
31 January, 08:58
O Doq, on again!

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
31 January, 08:53
GONNA BE HARD TO SLEEP TONIGHT! CAN'T STOP CHECKING THE SPOT!🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
31 January, 09:32
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
😅 You and my husband both.

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
31 January, 08:53
"And speaking of this Q team communications operation, why do they use a Q? While there is
plausible deniability about its meaning, it is interesting that, when looking down on President
John F. Kennedy’s gravesite from above, you will see that someone chose to make that
landscape into the form of a Q. Did someone choose to brand and seal that gravesite using their
Q witchcraft? And while we are told the flame placed there is the Eternal Flame, many believe
it’s more accurately viewed as a Promethean Flame, just like that which was placed on Princess
Diana’s gravesite years later. Part o

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
31 January, 08:49
I'm all in on both counts! 😉👍