Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 04:54
I’d bet @vincentkennedy a signed $1 bill that this thing pops almost simultaneously with the explosion of XRP.

No bank needed.

*Not a financial advisor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 February, 04:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I would like more information on that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1. Buy Ledger Nano X
2. Sign up for their debit card
3. Download Uphold app
4. Purchase XRP
5. Watch Youtube videos about transferring XRP using Ledger Nano X from Uphold
6. Send XRP to Ledger Nano X wallet address
7. Hold it there.
04:58 PM - Feb 26, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
01 March, 10:49
Do you store your ledger in a faraday bag?

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 March, 02:19
this is not the time to gamble your money IMO

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
01 March, 12:35
Thanks!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:33
Thanks DoQ we owe you and VK a lot!

27 February, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No one owes me anything. Ever.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 February, 09:10
🤣I'm 411,694 on the BAANX waiting list. That's about as rough as Truth Social's waiting list for most.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
01 March, 02:42
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
i want to buy that coin when i figure out ' how to '

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
26 February, 06:14
I am one of those people that in 2020 I could have of afforded it. Now.. not so much. I guess I will sit this one out.

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
26 February, 06:07
my kedger stopped working

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
26 February, 06:07
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
ledger

Michael Phillips @Crager71
26 February, 05:49
I will add that Uphold is not available if you live in certain states, like wonderful NY

Michael Phillips @Crager71
26 February, 05:53
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
I buy USDC on Coinbase send to Kucoin buy XRP, from there I send to my Trust wallet.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 February, 05:40
Thanks So much, Doq!
🙏

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 February, 05:16
Can you please guide me to where I sign up for the credit card. I have a Ledger Nano X but could not see where I sign up? Thankyou for all you do, my prayers to you love and light.🙏💜

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 February, 05:37
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

26 February, 05:01

26 February, 05:00
thank you for all that info that's exactly what I was looking for

26 February, 05:02
In response James Dean to his Publication
Good luck Patriot. I wish you the best!

Drewski @Drewski
26 February, 04:59
the ledger has their own card?

26 February, 05:00
In response Drewski to his Publication
Coming soon