Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 February, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
MSM went hard on this narative. I’m so proud of myself and my fellow Americans for seeing through all the propaganda. Eyes are opening and they will no longer fool any of us again.🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 February, 06:29
la blague 🤓putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 05:53
🤯🤯🤯🤯

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 February, 01:10
わかりやすいヒント!!笑

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 10:34
It is hard to watch Fox today to track the enemy, the predictive
"War Machine Program" is so painfully obvious once God removes the veil of satan's matrix.

We have gotten into so many battles and wars with this same program mentally pulling the compassionate nature of American's into WANTING to defend the women and children in "X" country!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 February, 10:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes!! Pulling on heart strings can be effective until that veil is lifted🙌

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
26 February, 07:31

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
27 February, 01:38
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
26 February, 07:03
Wrinkled.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 February, 06:02
? really?

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
26 February, 05:01
turn off your Tel-Lie-Visions
#TV #TurnOffTv #MIND control programming is real that is how we Feel #wwg1wga God's Children
Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏
Love Like #Jesus 💛
Fight Like #David 💪
#MKUltra is #Rebuked in the Almighty name of #Yeshua Ben Joseph 🙏🙏🙏
i Am a #SovereignBeing of #Freedom thank you Lord in heaven Our Father for our #Sovereignty the #WORLD is about to change

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 February, 04:57
Who is the head of the beast? Where is its nest?

https://themillenniumrepor...

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 February, 09:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is interesting...Crest of Ukraine and Khazarian Tamga mirror each other. But then again, not surpirsed - hiding in plain site.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 February, 04:47

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 February, 05:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Putin is a good guy.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
26 February, 03:53
yeap research the guy on the right

connie wright @cowri
26 February, 07:44
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
Senators John McCain and Chris Murphy Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 February, 03:37
Q 244
Less than 10 can confirm me.
DOITQ - coincidence
Twitter retweet - coincidence
Twitter keywords - coincidence
Pics - coincidence
Meant only for you.
God bless.
Q

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 February, 03:26
991:199
F 983
9 83:38

i pledge allegiance….19:91

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 February, 03:16

26 February, 07:23
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
No such thing as coincidence. Now we know why we see predictions.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 February, 03:07
Lol . panic on display .

John Doe @Uzurhead1
26 February, 03:03
one of the many arms of propaganda. cartoons were always a big part of it since WW1

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 February, 03:03
Always 5 steps ahead.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 02:58
TS 14:44

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 February, 03:09
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Empry cities of China . peobably blow one uo soon

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 February, 02:58
i remember you were trying to quit smoking a while back did you succeed

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 February, 03:02
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 February, 02:56
More accurate than Miss Chloe

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 February, 03:08
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
I remember Miss Chloe…..

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 February, 02:55
VK you were speaking of trippy... Marge's hair and face just melted into a Ukrainian flag! lol
danm this is some good 420...

01-Dec-2017 12:38:08 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
8ch/cbts
Less than 10 can confirm me.
DOITQ - coincidence
Twitter retweet - coincidence
Twitter keywords - coincidence
Pics - coincidence
Meant only for you.
God bless.
Q

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 February, 02:55
12:44. >11

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 February, 03:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I'm enjoying the comments. If Soros, Clinton, Abramovitch are all dissing Putin, you know you should be cheering for him.

26 February, 07:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
17 retweets, 71 likes.😉 Someone is definitely in control of his twitter account.🐸

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 February, 02:54
The Simpsons always seem to know.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 February, 02:52
Really tough being in my house right now. My family thinks I'm on the side of a communist dictator who poisons people and that I'm happy about what is happening to the Ukranians :(

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 February, 03:02
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
There is a good video on the Khazarian Mafia. I used to have it on my phone. It explains what Russia went through and still goes through today. If I can find it, I will post it!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 February, 08:17
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
This is the link to the video I mentioned. The first 2 (maybe more) tell about the history ofvthe Khazars. All is well worth watching! Have you seen Fall of of the Cabal or Out of Shadows? I can send those if needed!

https://rumble.com/c/c-374...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 February, 02:51
sick fooks

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 February, 02:47
"If you have eyes to see..."

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
26 February, 03:07
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
🙏 Thanks Deep State... 🐸